Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 04-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
elpatofeo
LawBraker

Drives: 10 SIM 2LT/RS & 2016 1SS Hyper Blue
Vegas here I come...

So I'm on my way to Vegas for the first time ever, hopefully it will be good times. Anywho, any Vegas members have a LT with the MRT exhaust? I f so I would like to see if we could meet so I can listen to the exhaust. I want to buy the MRT but want to hear it in person, heard and seen the clips on the forum but i want to hear it in person. Hopefully someone does because I would love to hear it. I will be in Vegas until Monday so we can meet during my time there. Unfortunately I didn't drive my car cuz it's four of us and as we all know the back seat is not very comfortable, specially in a 6 hour drive
Old 04-23-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
SDCamaro10

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by elpatofeo View Post
So I'm on my way to Vegas for the first time ever, hopefully it will be good times. Anywho, any Vegas members have a LT with the MRT exhaust? I f so I would like to see if we could meet so I can listen to the exhaust. I want to buy the MRT but want to hear it in person, heard and seen the clips on the forum but i want to hear it in person. Hopefully someone does because I would love to hear it. I will be in Vegas until Monday so we can meet during my time there. Unfortunately I didn't drive my car cuz it's four of us and as we all know the back seat is not very comfortable, specially in a 6 hour drive

I would like to know the same.. i'll be in vegas for the weekend also, from san diego and looking for someone with the MRT as well. Post up people.