Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2017 Camaro Fest (VII)

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 07:58 PM   #127
JantzenOKC

Drives: '13 2LT/RS Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
It's been busy with the Fifty celebration last week and focus is now squarely on the Fest 7. Dates and Location coming very soon.
Good deal, can't wait

And there better be drag racing, I want to show off the new setup!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:09 PM   #128
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
It's been busy with the Fifty celebration last week and focus is now squarely on the Fest 7. Dates and Location coming very soon.
Define SOON
Old 08-23-2016, 08:16 PM   #129
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Define SOON
Pete, You and I were both in the parking lot Thursday night in Lansing. I think if Mike had put this tease our there that night, well lets just say that bat your swinging ain't big enough!!!! lol!! SOON is now officially a four letter word on Camaro5 haha!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:25 PM   #130
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
Pete, You and I were both in the parking lot Wednesday night in Lansing. I think if Mike had put this tease our there that night, well lets just say that bat your swinging ain't big enough!!!! lol!! SOON is now officially a four letter word on Camaro5 haha!
And since I own the rights to the word soon, Mlee has been fined.
Old 08-23-2016, 08:44 PM   #131
its a syn
B.O.D. 02/16/10

Drives: 2010 SGM Sp. Edition 2017 RS Conver
And he does this on the backend of a thread started in March lol!!
Old 08-23-2016, 08:58 PM   #132
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by its a syn View Post
And he does this on the backend of a thread started in March lol!!
Old 08-23-2016, 10:01 PM   #133
SkipNWis

Drives: 2016/SS Has had 4 Gen 5's
Well I wasn't able to Make it to the 50th Birthday Party. But I will keep battling and I will try my Hardest to be at the Next Camaro fest Peace to all my Great Camaro Friends

Skipinminn/SkipnWIS
Cancer SUCKs! But we fight On.....

SnoWhite
Old 08-23-2016, 10:48 PM   #134
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
And since I own the rights to the word soon, Mlee has been fined.
Truth be told... you stole that one from me.

But you can have it..
Old 08-25-2016, 06:57 AM   #135
radametz

Drives: 2013 CRT 2SS/1LE; 2016 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Thanks man. Had a feeling you guys would have your hands full with that. I'm looking forward to the announcement and really hoping I can make it (it's always fun meeting up with everyone)...now I just have to convince my wife to be in the car with me for 40+ hours...twice
Old 08-25-2016, 07:17 AM   #136
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1sniper3x View Post
Thanks man. Had a feeling you guys would have your hands full with that. I'm looking forward to the announcement and really hoping I can make it (it's always fun meeting up with everyone)...now I just have to convince my wife to be in the car with me for 40+ hours...twice
40 hours, 20 hours one way, what do you know that we don't know
Old 08-25-2016, 07:27 AM   #137
radametz

Drives: 2013 CRT 2SS/1LE; 2016 Colorado Z71
Quote:
40 hours, 20 hours one way, what do you know that we don't know
I was actually going for 40 hours each way, just did a quick Google maps from NJ to CA (since that'd be worst case scenario for me)...I'll be quiet now
Old 09-01-2016, 11:43 AM   #138
rwi2112
Green Manalishi

Drives: 2010 Synergy Green Camaro LT
Well I went to "Honda Hoot" in Knoxville Tn. in 2008 after I bought my VTX and that's the last one they ever had. I went to Camaro Fest in Bowling Green after I bought my Camaro . Didn't have a Camaro Fest this year. Hmmm Coincidence, I hope so.
Old 09-01-2016, 12:31 PM   #139
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1sniper3x View Post
I was actually going for 40 hours each way, just did a quick Google maps from NJ to CA (since that'd be worst case scenario for me)...I'll be quiet now
Rebel Intelligence has detected minimal Empire activity in California.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwi2112 View Post
Well I went to "Honda Hoot" in Knoxville Tn. in 2008 after I bought my VTX and that's the last one they ever had. I went to Camaro Fest in Bowling Green after I bought my Camaro . Didn't have a Camaro Fest this year. Hmmm Coincidence, I hope so.
Rebel Intelligence projects the probability of another FEST occurring in the next twelve months is 99.2%
Old 09-15-2016, 07:39 PM   #140
2SSRS@Gen5diy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 #82+#192, 18ZLE 66Nova
Exclamation

Quote:
First off, thanks for your patience.

The next CamaroFest will be in spring 2017. We are targeting the month of April.

The last fest was extremely well attended and enjoyed in Bowling Green. We could have easily turned it around and done a repeat in 2016, but we didn't want to return to BG unless it was huge and nothing less. They support us well there, and no doubt we will be back someday and do it right.

We are very excited to say that we've made the decision to set our sites West, again! But to make that happen, it needs to be in the Spring as we did with Valdosta, Chandler and Baytown due to heat. Unfortunately that didn't leave us with enough time between Fest IV, in BG, and now to put that together for 2016 - even though we have been trying hard.

Now in the meantime, on to what IS happening in 2016…Holley was a huge supporter at Fest VI and we hope to get as many Camaros out to LS Fest as we can. The Holley LS Fest is being held the weekend after Labor Day, September 9 through the 11th...If we get enough interest they will provide us with "Camaro Corral" parking on the track side (Please "Sign up" in the next post). We also want to gauge interest in a Camaro5/6 Track Day at the National Corvette Museum track the same weekend, so you can do both...sort of a "mini fest". Discussions are ongoing between us and the great folks with Holley - and more details to come - but we do need some feedback from everyone who wants to run this awesome track again!

Finally, we wanted to share with you all that we're working with a new partner this year to provide a very unique experience for you in the Michigan area, later this summer. Because of the nature of the event and the partnership, we cannot discuss the details, location, or date before everything is written in stone. However, we can tell you about this special event, and that it is the "big deal" we've been hinting at for a few months..
Guys if we want to have a big turn out we need to have info soon, people need to take time off if there going to drive out to where ever its going to be.

Closed Thread