Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 02-01-2018, 08:01 AM   #1
Mr. Hyde

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Yet another RDP thread

Just picked up a 2015 2SS (L99). Same story for me as many others here. I contacted dynosteve about a C.A.I. intake setup and he offered me a great forum price, responded quickly and shipped ASAP.

Based on that experience and the overwhelming feedback of this forum's members I opted to get a SCT programmer with dynosteve tune. Quite an improvement over stock; car is more responsive, part throttle response and power is greatly improved. Transmission now shifts like it means it, both part throttle and WOT. The car feels faster and definitely behaves the way I like it. Will do more business with him in the future
Mr. Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 08:47 AM   #2
frankwjr

Drives: 2010 SS 2SS M6
I try to tell peeps on here all the time about what you are experiencing...and just wait...it keeps getting better as you mod and he sends you the free tune update..I don't think ANY tuner does this...could be wrong tho...good luck OP and enjoy!

btw - word of caution as you play with the new found performance..Steve's tune(IMHO) kinda relaxes the cars built in safety features...when you do finally hold the fun button down for 7 sec(turns off ALL safety) do it on a dry day and relatively light traffic...these cars can get out on you in a heart beat...
Old 02-01-2018, 09:19 AM   #3
Mr. Hyde

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS
Thank, I will keep that in mind. I have been at this awhile and this is my DD, I've also got a turbo ls swapped Foxbody that is putting 1000+ to the tires currently. I definitely have respect for the power and do my best to keep it between the ditches.
Mr. Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote