Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-09-2018, 08:35 AM   #1
Syncamaro1234

Drives: 2011 LS camaro,synergy green
Has anyone tried this

I see a lot of people cleaning,scrubbing to get tires clean,and not sure how much and how often you put dressing on tires,but a simple,easy and no where as messy is Tub o towels,you can get them at any parts,or even places like lowes also,and can use them for a lot of things,oh and they are very tough,but I use them an wipe my tires clean,I usually use 2 towels per tire.and you can even wash these and re-use if you like.just wondered if anyone else used these on tires.
Syncamaro1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 08:18 AM   #2
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
been washing mine with an old car mitt and dishwashing soap,works good on wheels too,but i use a new clean mitt for the rest of the car and car washing product.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2018, 09:31 AM   #3
1LEJNG

Drives: Red Hot 2014 1LE
Tires

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
been washing mine with an old car mitt and dishwashing soap,works good on wheels too,but i use a new clean mitt for the rest of the car and car washing product.
Syncamaro,

I agree with your method. I don't understand why anyone needs some special cleaner for every part of their car. I wash my tires with the same cleaner I wash the rest of the car with. I don't need special cleaners for my windows, I wipe them with a damp microfiber. I wash my engine with the same soap I wash the car with.
1LEJNG is offline   Reply With Quote