Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-02-2011, 03:01 PM   #1
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Do you have a Silver CAI and wish you had the Black CAI ??

We have had many customers who purchased our silver CAI want to switch to the Black Powder Coat Option. Some people purchased the silver before the black was an option, or just did not know about the black option when they made their purchase. Due to getting so many requests, and wanting people to be as happy as possible with our products, we are offering the following:

We can upgrade your current system to a powder coat black option for $125 shipped. All you need to do is ship us the air box, lid and intake tube with a piece of paper inside that has your contact name, ship to address, and phone #, with a note that says "Make Black". You can include your payment info on the note, email it to me, or call it in. We would prefer you ship it to us UPS, this is the carrier we have the best success with and they are at our facility daily.

Ship to:
Cold Air Inductions Inc.
34440 Boardman Road
Memphis, MI 48041

Once we receive it we will do the following:

1. Remove all the insulation from the box (the removed materials will be thrown away)
2. Dis-assemble the lid by removing the glass, badge, and fasteners (the glass and tape will be thrown away)
3. Re powder-coat the box, lid, and intake tube in our Black Coating.
4. Install new insulation in the box
5. Re-assemble the lid with new tape and glass, as well re-install the badge and quarter turn fasteners
6. Re-package and ship out to you.

Lead time from when we receive it until we ship is 5-10 business days. If this is something you want to do than a heads up through PM or email would be appreciated. Also be sure to insure your shipment to us for $400 in case there is shipping damage on the way to us and a claim needs to be made.

Thank you for your support and business Camaro5 members, we appreciate it very much!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Wow, now that's some customer service. I'm completely happy with my silver one - but good to know. Thankx Bill.
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 07:06 PM   #3
LnLSS
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: 2015 Red Hot ZL1
Black is beautiful: Great product Bill

LnLSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #4
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaniacFan View Post
Wow, now that's some customer service. I'm completely happy with my silver one - but good to know. Thankx Bill.
Thank you, we try!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LnLSS View Post
Black is beautiful: Great product Bill

You are right, black is beautiful!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote