Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 02-28-2010, 05:06 PM   #43
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Partick View Post
Karma is bitch sometimes...Worked at Shell gas station when I was in high school and there was a CHP officer who would stop by every now and then and BS and get a car wash. On rainy nights we'd let him back into the service bay and do paperwork and get a cup of coffee. On one particular Sunday night he was there with with the service bay door rolled about 1/2 way down when a guy comes lockin em up into the station gets out and starts screamin and cussin for someone to pump his gas (its a self serve station). Turns out the guy was drunk as hell and never noticed the CHP car in the garage. After a minute or two the guy comes over to the service bay and starts pounding on the door and realizes the cop has been watching him the whole time. CHP gets out and asks the guy if there was something he needed help with and the guy tries to make nice and ask the cop for light. Cop says no but what I'm going to do is arrest you for DUI as soon as you drive out of here. The guy goes back to his car and pushes it into a parking stall and walks off. CHP goes about a half a block down the other direction and parks on the side of a building. Sure enough 15-20 minutes later the guy comes back sees the cop gone and starts cussing and screaming at us, flips us off hops in his car and lights em up out of the station. He didn't get to the next light and he was pulled over and arrested for DUI. Cop came back and said that was the easiest arrest he'd ever made.
Funniest one yet, lmao!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #44
Partick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenOwner View Post

(Someone just got schooled! Lets hope the teenage girls learned their lesson.)

Someone in my neighborhood has one that plays "La Cucaracha"!

Didn't the cop give him a break by not arresting him to begin with, since the guy obviously was UI when he was D. Or is it that technicallity of the officer not seeing him pull in, and has to actually witness the driving? I'm just curious, because I know you can call 9-1-1 on drunk drivers if you suspect them (don't have to be an officer).
I'm not sure but it might have been because he was on private property and no one actually called to report it. I remember the officer saying this was going to be fun...
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote