Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
brooks35

Drives: 57Chevy TrailblazerSS 73Camaro
Hose relocation kit

Check out this kit from Techafx.com. It drastically cleans up the engine compartment on V8 Camaros.
look at these before and after shots. I just had a hose relocation kit installed on my LS3. It is an unbelievable change in the looks of the engine compartment. The kit is from a company called TechAFX. The quality of the components is better than OEM. The kit includes new heater hoses,with steel pre-formed lines,fuel line relocation hose kit, and a new EVAP hose. The installation is really easy,with the most detailed instructions I have ever seen. Below is before and after photos of my engine. I cant believe how much nicer the underhood look is now. As you can see from the attached photos, the ugly looking factory heater hoses are removed from the top of the motor and placed out of site on the passenger side of the motor. The fuel rail is spun 180 degrees and the fuel lines that lay on top of the motor are eliminated also. I also included a third photo with a set of Lingenfelter covers attached. Even when using aftermarket covers the ugly original hoses were still visable along with the original fuel lines that crossed over the intake manifold. That is all eliminated with this kit. I think it was well worth it. What do you think? I think it would be really dramatic on a supercharged engine also. No more ugly heater hoses next to that blower.
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 10:00 PM   #2
Mike2ss
Airborne Pathfinder

Drives: Camaro ZL575
who did this for you, or did you do it yourself?

Closed Thread