Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2012, 02:57 PM   #85
Nvincent4708

Drives: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Gah, I got a case of the mondays going.

Lol.. That kinda thing would get your ass kicked around here. You know. Saying that and all

Love that movie haha
Old 10-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #86
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
GOSH WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU INSULTING US AND INSINUATING WE DON'T HAVE JOBS?! YOU ARE SUCH A JERK OMG

It's funny because C_C is probably the softest moderator here.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #87
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
It's funny because C_C is probably the softest moderator here.
I hope he bans you for that

COME ON SHOW US HOW SOFT YOU ARE.

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
Old 10-08-2012, 03:05 PM   #88
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowSStopper View Post
Firstly, thank you for the reply...I know replying to all that took alot of time, so thanks.

But, you are wrong if you believe that C5 can be held accountable for member posts. Can FaceBook? No. Various other auto forums? No.

But if that's you guys' stance on it, however incorrect it may be, then it is what it is.

At least you took the time to reply. I respect that.
I'm not a lawyer, I couldn't tell you if we can be held accountable or not. Until someone with a law degree chimes in, I don't think we'll have a black and white answer on the subject either. But the example I used of a delivery truck driver was correct, the driver's employer is also held accountable for his actions. That may not be the best comparison for Camaro5 being responsible, but it's all I could come up with.

Also, Facebook is a publicly traded company, so I don't know if you're comparing apples to apples with that. Do you know what I mean? But again, I'm not a lawyer, I don't know the law regarding what the differences are between a public vs a private company's accountability.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #89
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:

Let me knock some of this rust off the hammer here.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #90
2010SS2SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 2SS
The bad thing with this sight is there is NO unity! Too many know it alls and way too many people that if they don't like what you have to say, just wanna be assholes.
This thread shouldn't have been locked it should have been left open to support the OP.
Sorry if the Mod's don't like this but one of their own stepped on toes by posting some information that shouldn't have been posted.
I honestly don't care any longer, I've been member of this sight since I purchase my car in 09 and am tired of the "dealerships are evil" and "ohh my god they did that? SUE them" posts Everyone here races everyone here has road raced, if you haven't your LIE'N but yet theres not threads allowed?? LOL! you guys have fun with the sight and feel free to look me up on a REAL car sight like www.houstonperformancedriving.com
Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #91
habunow1

Drives: 2010 Yellow 2SS, 2011 CG 1LT IPF SC
Stieger thanks for your time in answering so many post and thanks for the bump of the orginal post. By the way didnt want this to become a attack thread on the mod of C5 are of the forum itself. Every now and again questions need to be asked to keep people honest (again not you) and on the right path.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #92
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SS2SS View Post
The bad thing with this sight is there is NO unity! Too many know it alls and way too many people that if they don't like what you have to say, just wanna be assholes.
This thread shouldn't have been locked it should have been left open to support the OP.
Sorry if the Mod's don't like this but one of their own stepped on toes by posting some information that shouldn't have been posted.
I honestly don't care any longer, I've been member of this sight since I purchase my car in 09 and am tired of the "dealerships are evil" and "ohh my god they did that? SUE them" posts Everyone here races everyone here has road raced, if you haven't your LIE'N but yet theres not threads allowed?? LOL! you guys have fun with the sight and feel free to look me up on a REAL car sight like www.houstonperformancedriving.com

HPD is a good site no doubt. They do have some cool members as well.

And you are right...anyone who says they haven't raced is definitely lying.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #93
ShowSStopper
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS Black Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by stieger View Post
I'm not a lawyer, I couldn't tell you if we can be held accountable or not. Until someone with a law degree chimes in, I don't think we'll have a black and white answer on the subject either. But the example I used of a delivery truck driver was correct, the driver's employer is also held accountable for his actions. That may not be the best comparison for Camaro5 being responsible, but it's all I could come up with.

Also, Facebook is a publicly traded company, so I don't know if you're comparing apples to apples with that. Do you know what I mean? But again, I'm not a lawyer, I don't know the law regarding what the differences are between a public vs a private company's accountability.
I do.

Thank you for the replies.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:13 PM   #94
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SS2SS View Post
Is the "posted information they shouldn't have" directed at me? If Josh didn't want to be found he shouldn't have put his employer information on his Facebook page. All I did was a few Google searches.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #95
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Let me knock some of this rust off the hammer here.
I didn't know plastic rusts.

Old 10-08-2012, 03:20 PM   #96
SSBlack
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS JFB
The reason given as to why these threads keep getting moved doesn't hold water.

Scan the General Discussion, the "main" section and there are threads about warranty......not moved.........tire store issue.......not moved.........bolt-ons.........not moved.

I don't think I'd ever been in this section before today. It's sweeping it under the rug......if it quacks, It's probably a duck.
Old 10-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #97
Mysteek
Lounge Gangsta!!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
I'm glad this story is getting all the attention it's getting, and hopefully some justice can and will come out of it. Can't believe everyone is turning a blind eye to what happened. I mean, someone IS accountable for those 2 employees, therefore they need to step up and take responsibility for it. It's a pointing game at this time. Hopefully they get what's coming to them (employees) and OP gets paid back what is due to him even if it means a brand new 2013 ZL1!!
Old 10-08-2012, 03:40 PM   #98
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBlack View Post
The reason given as to why these threads keep getting moved doesn't hold water.

Scan the General Discussion, the "main" section and there are threads about warranty......not moved.........tire store issue.......not moved.........bolt-ons.........not moved.

I don't think I'd ever been in this section before today. It's sweeping it under the rug......if it quacks, It's probably a duck.
When you see those threads, or any thread that appears to be in the wrong section please report it. You can report threads by pressing this link:

We (the mods) can't read every new thread that pops up, that'd just be impossible. We do what we can, when you guys report posts/threads/PMs etc it makes our lives 100x easier. So again, if you see a thread that's in the wrong section please report it.

Closed Thread