Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-13-2017, 11:27 AM   #1
xrivera91

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2ss
Yikes!! Double fail?

Seller and manufacturer fixed the issue. It was a misunderstanding as the items were not labeled with the actual part number. Glad they took the time to conference call me.

Last edited by xrivera91; 03-13-2017 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Issue fixed
xrivera91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:34 AM   #2
maddoggyusa

Drives: 2013 Camaro Dusk 2SS/6
some of that stuff gets drop shipped by the supplier... might not be Jegs' fault

I had a similar problem... Moog had parts mis-labled and kept sending me the wrong part. Ordered from several retailers... always drop shipped by Moog. Always the wrong part. Then I was literally talking to Engineers at Moog, they "sorted" their stock... and again sent me the wrong part. Crazy
maddoggyusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 11:48 AM   #3
xrivera91

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddoggyusa View Post
some of that stuff gets drop shipped by the supplier... might not be Jegs' fault

I had a similar problem... Moog had parts mis-labled and kept sending me the wrong part. Ordered from several retailers... always drop shipped by Moog. Always the wrong part. Then I was literally talking to Engineers at Moog, they "sorted" their stock... and again sent me the wrong part. Crazy
Good point. I called customer service and he said it could be that the manufacturer is boxing things incorrectly. At the same time its like man gotta get it right eventually. If I were jegs I would drop them like a bad habit. Btw fellow New Jerseyan if thats even the word for it lol.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:46 PM   #4
BostiPB

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS
I have bought several things from them. As the customer service rep stated, Its probably mis-boxed.

I have ordered things from online where the part was wrong. After 3 wrong replacement items, the seller pulled the item from their site and shelves until the it was corrected. You could see right where the manufacture relabeled the box.
2014 2SS/RS - Red Rock Metallic - Kooks Headers, Corsa Extreme, Factory Reproductions Z28 Rims, Pedders Coilovers, JDP Clutch Reservoir, Summit Racing Line Lock, GM Strut Brace, GM low profile splash guards, Roto-fab CAI, Oracle Ghosted Sidemarker Lights & Concept Mirrors, ZL1 Side Skirts, MGW Flat Stick Shifter, BMR Subframe Connectors, Eaton Truetrac, Yukon 4.11s, GForce Renegade Axles, Speedmaster79 Diff Cover, Offset Diff Bushings, Every Suspension Bushing Front & Rear Replaced with BMR Poly Bushings - 421HP 412TQ
BostiPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 02:09 PM   #5
xrivera91

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostiPB View Post
I have bought several things from them. As the customer service rep stated, Its probably mis-boxed.

I have ordered things from online where the part was wrong. After 3 wrong replacement items, the seller pulled the item from their site and shelves until the it was corrected. You could see right where the manufacture relabeled the box.
Yea I edited above as they took the time to conference call me with the manufacturer and explain that the issue was that I received the item with a bundle part number as opposed to the item part number which is why they replaced it the first time thinking I did indeed receive the wrong part. They were also kind enough to price match and save me 25 bucks. Even though this wasn't the ideal first purchase I would probably give them another shot.