Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 10-14-2020, 02:44 PM   #85
BAN ONE LS7

Drives: Chevrolet Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palutz View Post
Poor car ... someone needs to buy it and drive the hell out of it.
Did anyone find out the asking price of this car ? Sold in 2 days . Salesman said he did not have the info
BAN ONE LS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:19 PM   #86
autoguy

Drives: 10 SS,11 SS Pace, 13 ZL1 IOM
Fresh one, somebody needs to jump on this. Under 10k miles for $50k is a steal!!

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ckType=listing
autoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 04:22 PM   #87
MIKZ28

Drives: 2015 camaro Z28
Just rescuing this old thread. I was just wondering if members have noticed a glut of Z/28's for sale lately. I see 58 for sale on oodle marketplace. I supposed some of the listings could be fake or old. I saw the same car listed three times at three different prices all very much below market value. Seems strange. Looks like a lot of owners are looking to cash in on the recent price up tic. I can see prices going down again if this keeps up. In my opinion there is a very limited number of buyers for the Z. It seems there are more for sale than buyers at this time. Maybe that will change in the spring. Just my 2 cents.
MIKZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 06:14 PM   #88
69L48Z27

Drives: 2015 Z/28; 1969 Camaro SS
Not sure what you’re seeing, Oodle?. AutoTrader and Cars.com show less than than ~10 each. Most are on both sites. Prices are way up again from just a few months ago. Most reasonable one I found was $53k for 5k miles in silver.
69L48Z27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #89
silversleeper
Some ol' dude

Drives: '13 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKZ28 View Post
Just rescuing this old thread. I was just wondering if members have noticed a glut of Z/28's for sale lately. I see 58 for sale on oodle marketplace. I supposed some of the listings could be fake or old. I saw the same car listed three times at three different prices all very much below market value. Seems strange. Looks like a lot of owners are looking to cash in on the recent price up tic. I can see prices going down again if this keeps up. In my opinion there is a very limited number of buyers for the Z. It seems there are more for sale than buyers at this time. Maybe that will change in the spring. Just my 2 cents.
First time I saw OODLE. FYI watch out for scams it appears.
I saw some too good to be true Camaro that caught my eye, cost the sales price just to paint and interior restore one of these. Yeah sure, took a minute but I found the original ad the scammer copied. I'm sure you can buy a $79,000 car for $15,000 . Put the car's location in the middle of no-where so you don't go in person, and tell you to send the money to Nigeria and he'll ship the car right over to you I'm sure.
https://cars.oodle.com/detail/1970-c...380-helena-mt/
http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/che...est-green.html
silversleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 07:57 PM   #90
LateBrakeU2

Drives: 15 SIM Z,1114,RH Z 1066, 20 SS1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKZ28 View Post
Trying to drive the market down?LOL. Oodle is just a search engine that harvests ads,very stale bread. Like stated AT has very few, and that's where the majoritiy of the good one's are..probably less than twenty available which is a far cry from a couple hundred two years ago. IMO prices only continue to trend up as they are transitioning in to long strong hands
LateBrakeU2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2021, 07:43 PM   #91
HoodCheck

Drives: 2014 Z/28 (#428)
I'd concur with the less than 20 available comment, and thats on the well known sites and private party sales out there.
12 on autotrader for sale right now; highest in a number of months that I've seen on there has been 16, and that was short lived. It was also as few as 8 at one point that I saw in the last 1-2 months. CarGurus typically lists fewer than autotrader, but at times has a couple different ones that autotrader doesn't have.
HoodCheck is offline   Reply With Quote