Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 11:48 AM   #1
Bondurant HPD

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Bondurant at Barret-Jackson (OC) and Carlisle, PA this weekend

I wanted to let everybody know that Bondurant reps and cars will be out on both sides of the country this weekend at some shows.

At Barret-Jackson in Orange County will be David and Danny; David has been taking care of our events and been with the school for nearly 5 years while Danny has been an instructor here for about 13 years. They'll be there to talk racing, tell you about the school and get you discounted rates.

Out on the other end of the country at the All-GM Nationals in Carlisle PA will be myself, (Cameron), and Todd. Todd already took off for Detroit to pick up the Bondurant Camaro from its coastal tour with the Mothers-Hot Rod Magazine show tour last month. He'll be meeting me in Carlisle for the show all weekend and we look forward to seeing some of you guys out there. Just as David and Danny are doing, we'll be there to tell you about our courses, find what would fit you best, tell you about our own personal experience racing here and best of all, get you a show only discount. Remember, if you've ever wanted to take a course here, you would be able to buy at the show for cheaper and take it ANYTIME in the next year. Still not convinced? We'll be giving away a single-day race course at the show so stop by and put your name in!

Lastly, I'm going to need some advice about where to eat or maybe grab a beer in the Carlisle, Mechanicsburg or Harrisburg for this weekend. If you know the area or have been there, drop me some advice!

Let me know if you have any questions and stop by our booth if you're at either show this weekend!

Cameron and the Bondurant Team
Old 06-21-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
dmwhiteman

Drives: 2SS Black w/ Inferno Orange Stripes
Feel free to stop by my car and grab a Yuengling. Ill have a cooler full. BLK WD0. Looking forward to seeing your car!!
Old 06-21-2011, 01:53 PM   #3
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
To see lots of Camaros, come down an hour south to Frederick, MD this weekend for the Camaro Nationals

Closed Thread