Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 05-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #1
Rockymtnhi

Drives: 2014 1ss 1le BRM, 1991 Z28 1le b4c
New BRM coming to BC Canada

Greetings to all from the great white north... I have to say I have been on here for only a couple of weeks, but the information and sense of community that this forum and camaro owners as a whole is amazing. So I f,igured I'd finally chime in and let you guys know on April 12th I pulled the trigger and ordered my dream car, a new 2014 1ss RS 1le with recarros, sun roof, and BA. I skipped the NPP as a borla attack cat back is waiting. Like everyone before me in the same situation I'm getting more excited by the day as my production date was set for May 19th. So maybe by mid June I might have her out here, and the roads should be clear of snow. I'm also excited to be a part of the camaro family again as my first 1le was taken from me far too young. So thank you everyone for all the info, pics and reviews.. Helped me plan out my camaro build and mods... When I get her I'll be sure to post some pics. Thanks again
Rockymtnhi is offline   Reply With Quote