Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:58 AM   #43
Homeless Man
Homeless Life Chose Me

Drives: LS3
I sent 2 inboxes but your not replying
Old 03-09-2015, 07:43 PM   #44
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
Specials Still running with Free Shipping to your door and all PM's from the weekend replied to

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 12:46 AM   #45
Rockymtnhi

Drives: 2014 1ss 1le BRM, 1991 Z28 1le b4c
Hey steve... Greetings from d&m up in the great white north... Just wanted to say thanks for everything car is running strong and great. Just wanted to give everyone else some feed back on my experiences with Steve and rdp. Even thou I didn't buy my sct x4 from Steve, his customer service is second to none. Sent him my stock tune at noon... Had it back by 2pm. He seemed to drop everything else on his plate at the time and got me squared away. He set me up with a tune for my kooks headers, worked his magic and I am more than satisfied. The car is night and day different and my only concern is learning to how adapt to unexpected wheel spin in the bottom of second roll on power. Thanks again Steve I will definitely be hitting you up again in the future
Rockymtnhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2015, 03:18 PM   #46
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockymtnhi View Post
Hey steve... Greetings from d&m up in the great white north... Just wanted to say thanks for everything car is running strong and great. Just wanted to give everyone else some feed back on my experiences with Steve and rdp. Even thou I didn't buy my sct x4 from Steve, his customer service is second to none. Sent him my stock tune at noon... Had it back by 2pm. He seemed to drop everything else on his plate at the time and got me squared away. He set me up with a tune for my kooks headers, worked his magic and I am more than satisfied. The car is night and day different and my only concern is learning to how adapt to unexpected wheel spin in the bottom of second roll on power. Thanks again Steve I will definitely be hitting you up again in the future
Much appreciated sir thankyou

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
Old 03-28-2015, 10:30 AM   #47
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Specials still running with Free Shipping and Free Custom Tune
Attached Images

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 03-31-2015, 10:12 AM   #48
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Free Same Day Shipping with Free Custom Tune to suit your Upgrades with same day service

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 03-31-2015, 11:22 AM   #49
AnarchySS
AnarchySS

Drives: 2010 SS/RS "Anarchy"
Got mine from Steve and received my tune last night. Can't wait until Saturday to load it into the car. Steve is a great guy and on top of his stuff.
Old 04-02-2015, 07:36 AM   #50
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarchySS View Post
Got mine from Steve and received my tune last night. Can't wait until Saturday to load it into the car. Steve is a great guy and on top of his stuff.
Thanks for the feedback sir, let us know how you like it

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 04-02-2015, 09:06 PM   #51
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

specials still running with free shipping and free custom tune
Attached Images

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 04-03-2015, 11:12 AM   #52
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

What Our Awesome Customers are saying

Guzmannate

I was hesitant to write a review after a not so good experience with another vendor. Some thing to consider is that I am a Soldier serving in Germany, and it is very hard to get things shipped due to box sizes and the expense of mailing. I pm'd dynosteve, to inquire about the Christmas special they were having at RDP. He gave me a great price on a SCT X4 (with a custom tune) and a Rotofab CAI, so I called and placed the order. Dynosteve shipped everything at no additional cost, I won't say what I paid but it was the cheapest I seen anywhere. The shipping cost was on the boxes when I picked them up today, and one box was $76.00 and the other box was $29.00, that's over $100 just in shipping. I got my packages delivered in about 7 days which is really good considering my location. I have never seen someone go that far out of there way to take of a customer. I am very impressed and will be a customer for life. Dynosteve and RDP thank you.

SSCamaro1LE

I want everyone to realize when you scroll through the threads, Steve from RDP has quite a few mentions...as he should! Very professional and willing to help. Every email was responded to in due haste, and he knows what he is doing when it comes to programming (im sure he knows more) but that's what he helped me with. So if you are looking for a tune with an X4, I highly recommend going through Steve! You won't be disappointed!

Very Satisfied Customer
SSCamaro1LE

mar10

I order an sct x4 tuner and innovate lc2 wideband from Steve (dynosteve) and gave him a pretty big challenge. I added longtube and a vararam and had him build a tune for that. Did some data logging and it all came out ok.

Now the hard part, I wanted to add a nightfury cam and asked if he could tune that. For those that don't know he is in northern ohio and I am in southern arizona. I did some data logs and sent them to him. He made a tune and sent it to me. I uploaded it, re data logged and sent him the log. He fine tuned it and sent me the new tune. One last log determined it was spot on.

Got it on a mustang dyno today. The shop cut the Ron short at 5700 rpm on the chart and let of the gas gas at 6000 rpm because they were scared the big cam would be risky to push to redline. 438 hp and 409 tq at 5700 rpm. At 6000 rpm my friend said it hit 460 hp and the chart shows it was still climbing. The air fuel ratio was 11.8 Which is spot on what dynosteve tuned it to because he didn't want to run too lean on a remote tune. I'm trying to upload the picture of the dyno chart now.

alvinmiles

If you guys havent dealt with Steve at RDP, then you are missing out. Answered every question I had without hesitation. I am a beginner here and was treated with the upmost respect. Im big on customer service when it comes to where i spend my money and my money will be going to RDP.

The price and service on a new SCT SF4 is the cheapest you will find for being a Camaro5 member. CHECK THEM OUT!

presholt33
Great service from Steve also fast shipping & prices give him a call

SoChrisB

I would highly recommend Steve. I contacted him for a remote tune for my SLP supercharger. His customer service and prompt response made it such an easy process. I will be using him again in the future. Great guy to work with. Highly, highly recommend Steve.

jshaf

Patience is his virtue, guy is pretty busy but will give you straight advice and is quick getting back to you. Got a tune for my basic bolt on's from him and the Tune is great, car is responsive, shifts are much smoother and the car has more grunt now

Would highly recommend him, matter of fact I will be doing Headers and retune with him when I when I am ready! if your apprehensive and need guidance I don't think you can do much better than Dynosteve and RDP Motorsports!

Dude, I pulled out of the local convenience store this morning and forgot about the better throttle response, threw the thing side ways from a dead stop at the drop of a hat....LOL......this thing is so much more fun to drive now! feels amazing

The_Blur

This is a good unit and a good tune from a good vendor. Do it.

I'm speaking from experience on this.

AnarchySS

j.curt
I need to say thank you to DynoSteve and tech support once again. The tuner itself has problems running on Windows 8. You have to call tech support and they will remote in to your computer and make everything work correctly. It took about 5 minutes total.

After I got off the phone with tech support, I sent DynoSteve the stock file he needs to program the custom tune. By the time I sent it to him it was already after hours. He made a special trip to his office today to complete the tune for my car and send email to me. I was okay waiting until Monday but he didn't want to have me wait the weekend. Top notch customer service. Anyone who buys something from him will not be sorry.

Thanks again!!

mar10
Was messing with mine today day. This is an awesome value here. Dynosteve's customer service is top notch he definitely goes above and beyond.

Rose_Maro

Very fast shipping, awesome customer service. Recieved my SCT x4 within 2 days, sent Steve my stock file the next day, and had my custom tune a few hours later.
More than appreciate everything!

MisterSir803

Was having trouble with his website on a Sunday and emailed him. He responded within a couple of hours and got me squared away. Shipped Monday and I received it Wednesday. Awesome product, awesome vendor! Thanks a lot man!!

Rockymtnhi

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 04-08-2015, 03:00 PM   #53
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Specials Still Running with Free Same Day Shipping and Free Custom Tune

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 04-08-2015, 06:26 PM   #54
Summit RS/SS

Drives: 2012 RS/SS
PM me with a price please.

Thanks

Summit RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:46 PM   #55
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit RS/SS View Post
PM me with a price please.

Thanks
pm sent sir thankyou

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Old 04-10-2015, 01:09 PM   #56
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Specials Still Running with Free Shipping to your and Free Custom Tune

Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Tags
sct x4 free rdp