Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-21-2016, 04:05 PM   #1
jgc2430

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Dyno Steve Review Please Read

Would like to extend a big thank you to DynoSteve for all his help and good customer service. I had been using a different tuner in which I am not bashing for their customer service but after dealing with DynoSteve. I truly felt taken advantage of by the previous tuner I was using.

As I have read in countless reviews everything is as stands, including the time of responses being absolutely amazing. I honestly haven't even installed the tune he has provided me yet and I still am confident in leaving a more than positive review because I know if there is the slightest hiccup a pm or email will warrant a response in no time.

After providing me with a tune for a modification that was unfortunately not done the weekend it was planned, I emailed DynoSteve about the situation and in less than 15 minutes had a tune for the stock gears. I personally am not familiar with the process in tuning vehicles. But I feel this turn on around was beyond exceptional on his part.

Kind of a lengthy review but in the short time I have been dealing with DynoSteve I can say I'm looking forward to having him take care of my tuning solutions.

Thank You Sir!
jgc2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 11:31 PM   #2
dynosteve
Dyno Tuner & Calibrator

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Turbo
much appreciated sir thankyou

RDP Store www.rdpstore.com
Shop 440 358 5500
Cell 440 251 8571

Kooks ARH Stainless Power ACT Aeroforce Kooks Husky AWE Gforce GForce SCT Edelbrock Whipple Magnuson Rotofab CAI Fore DSS Mishimoto Borla Magnaflow Corsa Trutrac EBC FIC
dynosteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 04:00 AM   #3
Rockymtnhi

Drives: 2014 1ss 1le BRM, 1991 Z28 1le b4c
I'd like to also add a big thanks to Steve and appreciation of his great customer service. About a year ago, maybe a little more I finally got to the point where I needed a tune to help with the mods done to the car. I put up a couple posts looking for advice and opinions and was almost immediately flooded by offers and pitches from many vendors promoting their products and knocking down others. I was given a lot of false information and I could tell that my wallet and check book were priority #1. Now so people understand where I'm coming from... I'm a salesman, I push things hard all week and understand the need for that when running a profitable business. One thing I do pride myself on is giving honest opinions, answers and if I don't feel like I have the right product for someone, I would gladly direct them to someone who would. Honesty, integrity and quick responses are critical things, each one of these I experienced from Steve and rdp. Did I spend a lot of money? No, just a remote tune... Didn't even buy my sct tuner from him? No. I still got top notch service, honest opinions and with each question I had, Steve got back to me with an answer with in minutes. I live on the west coast... In Canada so cross border shopping gets expensive up here, but when I read this I had to chime in... And thank Steve one more time for the great service. My cars running great, has more power, better response, better fuel mileage never so much as a hiccup. My only complaint is my tires don't last as long now lol
Rockymtnhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:20 AM   #4
PostNup
CAR-DASHIAN

Drives: 2015 Ashen Gray Metallic 2SS/RS L99
Yep - +1!!

Couldn't agree more, Steve is the man with remote tunes, professionalism and customer service.

Just got my tune installed yesterday from him and it is just ridiculous!!! I am beyond happy.
PERFORMANCE: Cold Air Industries CAI, ADM Race Scoop, Cordes Performance Racing Ported TB, IM and Custom Grind VVT Cam, WFO Milled Heads (.020), Stainless Power 1 7/8" LT, 3" HFCs, JBA 3" Competition Cat-Back, Taylor 10.4mm Plug Wires, Circle D 3200 Stall, Nic D ECM/TCM Tune - 458rwhp/413rwtq.

SUSPENSION: Z/28 Rear Outer Control Arm Bushings, Carlyle Racing LCAs and TAs, BMR Adj. Toe Rods and Xtreme Anti-Roll Bar Justice Pete Castor Locks, Front Radius Rod Inserts, Pegasus Solid Cradle Bushings, JusticePete aggressive street alignment, Mickey Thompson Street SS II tires.
PostNup is offline   Reply With Quote