Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-14-2011, 11:37 PM   #15
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
I think the best part of all this was when the kid who dropped him just walked away like it was an everyday occurrence.
Lol ikr, maybe he was walking away to keep from beating the kids other friend who was trying to come up to him . Sadly the video was taken down :(
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #16
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
I found another.

Luckily I was never picked on in school. My dad did always tell me though, "If someone's messing with you and the school won't do anything about it, there's nothing wrong with decking that person in the face. Just make sure there aren't any witnesses."
Old 03-14-2011, 11:57 PM   #17
the Kolektor
Patiently waiting....

Drives: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I was always told as long as I don't throw the first punch, I'm ok. That was pretty damn funny.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:05 AM   #18
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorduck View Post
Now the kid getting picked on will be expelled, charged with battery, will be required to go to anger management classes, be evaluated by a psychologist, parents will be sued by the bully's parents, forced to pay for bully's counseling, pay restitution and pain and suffering and any medical bills for life for leg/ankle injury, and will not be allowed to participate in school sponsored extra curricular activities once re-instated from expulsion after meeting state and federal requirements from expulsion...
Not of I were on the Jury. That little punk got what he deserved. In my opinion the kid that slammed the punk down would have been justified in attacking the friend of the punk when he stepped up.
Old 03-15-2011, 12:12 AM   #19
Partick

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I don't have a video but... when my daughter was about 6 yo we had a little bully in the nieghborhood he was 8 yo at the time and my daughter would come home in tears from his bullying. Finally we told her that she could defend herself and taught her how....well about a week later sure enough the mother and the bully were at our front door with him crying and missing a front tooth...apparently he went to far and she did exactly what we told her...never had a problem with him again and our daughter picked up the nickname 'Bam Bam'... She is 26 now and we still call her 'Bam Bam'
Partick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 06:26 AM   #20
y2k king

Drives: 2011 ss camaro
it's been pulled again.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:56 AM   #21
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorduck View Post
Now the kid getting picked on will be expelled, charged with battery, will be required to go to anger management classes, be evaluated by a psychologist, parents will be sued by the bully's parents, forced to pay for bully's counseling, pay restitution and pain and suffering and any medical bills for life for leg/ankle injury, and will not be allowed to participate in school sponsored extra curricular activities once re-instated from expulsion after meeting state and federal requirements from expulsion...
that's only in america. almost sounded like they were from across the pond. in which case, the bigger guy would have just went to the pub, and got a round of pints bought for him after telling his story and showing the video to everyone.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:04 AM   #22
Epitaph
Custom User Title

Drives: Fast
This one won't go down for a while.
http://player.longtailvideo.com/play...arecorrupt.mp4

If that fails, try this.
http://www.spi0n.com/owned/ptite-frite-versus-potatoes/
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #23
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
Oh really? So technically this is a repost, sorry..
Not to worry! I was the OP of the other thread and let it die down. I figured that if it was being taken down so often by youtube then it was for a reason.

Still...kid got PWND!!!
Old 03-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #24
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Still...kid got PWND!!!
Kid got what he deserved. I'm still laughing....
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 10:33 AM   #25
franknbeans
Whipped

Drives: 2010 CAMARO
that's great.
Old 03-15-2011, 11:41 AM   #26
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Both kids got suspended. I can only hope that the school administrators see these videos and expel the bully, as you know he set up that meeting with and was having his friend take cell phone video.

I can only hope that maybe the teachers found the video and posted it as a lesson to the bully as well. We know Casey's full name and the school this happened....I just wish they would release the bully's name as well, and having CNN or someone else interview his parents.

/b/ got ahold of this yesterday...I kind of wish I saw what they actually did regarding this. You never want to mess with 4chan...
Old 03-15-2011, 02:18 PM   #27
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Both kids got suspended. I can only hope that the school administrators see these videos and expel the bully, as you know he set up that meeting with and was having his friend take cell phone video.

I can only hope that maybe the teachers found the video and posted it as a lesson to the bully as well. We know Casey's full name and the school this happened....I just wish they would release the bully's name as well, and having CNN or someone else interview his parents.

/b/ got ahold of this yesterday...I kind of wish I saw what they actually did regarding this. You never want to mess with 4chan...
Oh yes...they found that lady that was kicking and stomping on kittens while the mother cat was trying to get her kittens to safety. Really disturbing video...
Old 03-15-2011, 06:17 PM   #28
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Not to worry! I was the OP of the other thread and let it die down. I figured that if it was being taken down so often by youtube then it was for a reason.

Still...kid got PWND!!!
Alright cool I actually didn't even think about searching to see if it was posted I just assumed it wasn't and posted the video, sry again.

Yes he did, lol
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote