Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 03-15-2011, 06:19 PM   #29
cnrad

Drives: a wagon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph View Post
Thanks for the links, if you don't mind, can I put them onto the main post?
cnrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:00 AM   #30
Epitaph
Custom User Title

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
Thanks for the links, if you don't mind, can I put them onto the main post?
go for it
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:09 AM   #31
Skill377

Drives: 04 Toyota Camry
Captions that goes great with this video... "powerbomb, compliment of Captain Insano" thx Waterboy lol!!
Skill377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:13 AM   #32
cnrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epitaph View Post
go for it
Alright thanks
Old 03-16-2011, 12:21 AM   #33
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Both kids got suspended.

Un..............F**king ........ believable.

This is why me and Bonnie moved away from Seattle. Didnt' want our kids in that freaking school system under those ............... nuff said.

They want our kids to grow up to be sheep. All be the same. To be weak and vulnerable and scared. To depend on others.

WHO ON EARTH THINKS THAT KID BEING BULLIED WAS WRONG THERE?????????

How the hell do they justify suspending that kid. What was he supposed to do??? Walk away??? Not likely. That little mouse wasn't gonna let it go. And even if he did..... why should the big kid get laughed at and teased more for it.

Where is George Carlin when you need him.......
Old 03-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #34
Skill377

Drives: 04 Toyota Camry
Exactly PQ, kid only DEFENDED himself. Why punish someone when he is only defending instead of attacking? If he didn't do it, that skinny punk would keep on punching him! God, wish I was at that school at the time so I can launch that kid like a torpedo across the front of the school!
Skill377 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 12:28 AM   #35
cnrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

This is why me and Bonnie moved away from Seattle. Didnt' want our kids in that freaking school system under those ............... nuff said.

They want our kids to grow up to be sheep. All be the same. To be weak and vulnerable and scared. To depend on others.

How the hell do they justify suspending that kid. What was he supposed to do??? Walk away??? Not likely. That little mouse wasn't gonna let it go. And even if he did..... why should the big kid get laughed at and teased more for it.

Where is George Carlin when you need him.......
Yeah I hear you, the bully got what he deserved and the other guy shouldn't have gotten punished for doing what he did. Sadly I think most schools suspend both sides because they don't want to make it look like they are supporting the kid for fighting back or something... I guess they just expect you to run off and report what happened to the principal or something without fighting back...
Old 03-16-2011, 12:42 AM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skill377 View Post
Exactly PQ, kid only DEFENDED himself. Why punish someone when he is only defending instead of attacking? If he didn't do it, that skinny punk would keep on punching him! God, wish I was at that school at the time so I can launch that kid like a torpedo across the front of the school!
The big kid launched him earthward...... LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRoyalFlush View Post
I guess they just expect you to run off and report what happened to the principal or something without fighting back...

Our daughter got suspended for fighting last year. She's the smallest kid in her class (just look at her parents, lol) and I supported it because the teachers couldn't get a straight story. This year she left campuss and was suspended for leaving school property. I was absolutely floored. She had just finished a two month grounding for grades and flipant attitude. I had gotten a letter from every one of her teachers saying she was pleasant and had made a 180 degree turn for the better so her grounding was cut short. Her grounding KILLED her. Us too because we felt bad for her, but also when you ground them, your kinda grounding yourselves too. Gotta be home with them. SHe was sooooo bored. I had cut the cords to her computer, TV and stereo. Physicaly cut the cords.

Anyway a week after she gets ungrounded she gets seen across the street of the school. I couldnt' believe it. Even GTAHVIT was wowed when I told him becasue he was in the know the whole time. I hated her being grounded all that time and wanted to know what possesed her to do something so stupid as to skip class and leave school grounds.

Turns out she was being challenged by another student. Now because of the previous fight, and the fact that she knew I'd flip out if she were to get in trouble again, she decided to just remove herself from the situation. If she fights the girl, she gets in trouble. If she tells the teacher, it's twice as bad with her peers. If she tells me, I flip out. This particular girl got EXPELLED the following week. For........... YUP...... fighting. She was a bully. It was her FOURTH fight THIS YEAR.

So you see. Kids can't defend themselves against these bullies or they are F***ed either way.

Hits home with me.

I grounded her for two weeks because I had to. My point to her was no matter what, you have to follow the rules. But it gets hard when the system sends a different message than you teach them.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:10 AM   #37
cnrad

Quote:
The big kid launched him earthward...... LMAO

Our daughter got suspended for fighting last year. She's the smallest kid in her class (just look at her parents, lol) and I supported it because the teachers couldn't get a straight story. This year she left campuss and was suspended for leaving school property. I was absolutely floored. She had just finished a two month grounding for grades and flipant attitude. I had gotten a letter from every one of her teachers saying she was pleasant and had made a 180 degree turn for the better so her grounding was cut short. Her grounding KILLED her. Us too because we felt bad for her, but also when you ground them, your kinda grounding yourselves too. Gotta be home with them. SHe was sooooo bored. I had cut the cords to her computer, TV and stereo. Physicaly cut the cords.

Anyway a week after she gets ungrounded she gets seen across the street of the school. I couldnt' believe it. Even GTAHVIT was wowed when I told him becasue he was in the know the whole time. I hated her being grounded all that time and wanted to know what possesed her to do something so stupid as to skip class and leave school grounds.

Turns out she was being challenged by another student. Now because of the previous fight, and the fact that she knew I'd flip out if she were to get in trouble again, she decided to just remove herself from the situation. If she fights the girl, she gets in trouble. If she tells the teacher, it's twice as bad with her peers. If she tells me, I flip out. This particular girl got EXPELLED the following week. For........... YUP...... fighting. She was a bully. It was her FOURTH fight THIS YEAR.

So you see. Kids can't defend themselves against these bullies or they are F***ed either way.

Hits home with me.

I grounded her for two weeks because I had to. My point to her was no matter what, you have to follow the rules. But it gets hard when the system sends a different message than you teach them.
Wow that's ridiculous... Good thing the bully got expelled, four fights in one year and the school year isn't even over, wow.. Sadly I'm sure she's probably going to continue bullying more kids in whatever school she transfers to.

Yeah, that's the problem, if you get in a fight and you don't fight back you'll look dumb, if you do fight back you get in trouble even though it's self defense, and if you just tell the principal or whatever, you look like a... But yeah, you did the right things.
Old 03-16-2011, 01:13 AM   #38
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Quote:

Um I can tell you its been that way forever for me[don't matter what school], the bigger kid even if in the right, gets in trouble too.

Been a victum of it all my life for being tall.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 01:20 AM   #39
RocketCutlass
Property USMC

Drives: 95 Caprice 9C1
I'm pretty sure I heard small fry's ankle crack when he got slammed by fatty. The way it hit that little wall, it had to of. Way to go fatty, that's how you make a bully your bitch.
RocketCutlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:22 AM   #40
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
WOW!!! The little punk got what he deserved. The one kid in the white shirt was going to be next for sure. Kudos to the heavier kid for "taking it" as long as he did.

As a parent I agree its a shame that the kid who finally stuck up for himself gets in trouble because he fought back and didn't run away when he could have. Nowadays the police have to be involved in every fight that goes on (at least here where I live). I would have a hard time locking that kid up for what he did and I'm sure with that video the Attorney General here would agree with me to an extent. The only thing that would probably become any real issue is if that kid that got slammed did break his leg/ankle. If that was my kid I would want to put my foot up his arse even after he got slammed and then refuse to go forward with any prosecution even if the State insisted. Things just ain't like they used to be.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:45 AM   #41
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
That little sh*t got pancaked! LMAO! Told my son - don't throw 1st punch, game on after that! Can't believe both got suspended.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #42
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Good for him. If I was that guys Dad I'd make a point of explaining to him that sometimes you even get punished for doing what's right. Take it like a man and move on. That's what my dad told me. Sometimes morals and rules clash, and I'll take the moral decision and accept my punishment every time.

When I was in grade school something like this happened to me. I was always the new kid, went to alot of different schools because my Dad was in the Air Force. When we moved to Trenton, Ont about a month into school we were outside and 4 guys were picking on 1 guy. Not to sound chivalrous or anything, but it really bothered me so I stepped in. I had no previous knowledge of the situation... that these 4 guys were pretty much "known" for this. All I saw was a 4 on 1 situation and even though I only made it 4 on 2, I couldn't just watch it. So I stepped in, one of the guys pushed the other kid, so I clocked him haha. I'll never forget it. fight ensued, and we took a beating. I did manage to make 2 bloody noses and claim a couple teeth, but we took a beating. All 6 of us were suspended for the same amount of time. in spite of the previous "record" of the 4. This was within the first month I was at the new school, so that cemented a reputation for me with the Teachers/principals. I was watched like a hawk, until I went on to win academic awards such haha. but it was really hard to crack that stigma.