Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 09-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #11061
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
It was my black SS that drove by. I think I scared one of the girls lol.
LOL, maybe. Sounded good.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 06:58 PM   #11062
ForceFed

Drives: Trailblazer SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Any of you going to the LS Fest in Bowling Green, Kentucky this coming weekend?

My car is done and ready to go. So, I'm taking it down for the weekend and will be entering it in the car show. I hope some of you will be there. It would be fun to see some familiar faces there.
I'll be there and likely running my TBSS along with another buddy in his TBSS as well. As long as I get my truck ready, I'll be running lsx rumble and true street.
I'll Definately be checking your car out. How many of the IPS boys will be down there?
ForceFed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 12:17 AM   #11063
photonfury
I wanna go fast!!!!

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Looking for some images

Hey guys, long time no talk.

I'm looking for some high-res images of a particular jacket. I've uploaded the images i have.

I'm still stationed in Korea for another 6 months and i'm going to try to have some custom ones made.

Can anyone help me out?
Attached Images

Old 09-09-2012, 08:12 PM   #11064
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
Hey photon good to "see" you! Sounds like you'll be back in time to get the Camaro ready for spring.

Hey TLSTWIN, saw the videos of your daughter at the teen driving class at Mid-Ohio. How was that? Do you think it helped her become a better driver? I was thinking of taking my son to that some time. Actually, I'd just like to play with the skid car some more.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 08:27 PM   #11065
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Hey photon good to "see" you! Sounds like you'll be back in time to get the Camaro ready for spring.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Hey TLSTWIN, saw the videos of your daughter at the teen driving class at Mid-Ohio. How was that? Do you think it helped her become a better driver? I was thinking of taking my son to that some time. Actually, I'd just like to play with the skid car some more.
It was good, they all had a great time once they realized what they were supposed to be accomplishing.

My youngest daughter never wanted to get on the highway. She didn't want to go that fast yet. After the class she felt better and actually has been on the highway. She got a better understanding of what a car can and cannot do.

One thing to watch out for is, that a kid doesn't get over confident once they leave and drive on their own. They need to REALLY understand that is a CONTROLLED environment.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #11066
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
I'll be there and likely running my TBSS along with another buddy in his TBSS as well. As long as I get my truck ready, I'll be running lsx rumble and true street.
I'll Definately be checking your car out. How many of the IPS boys will be down there?
Sorry I didn't see your post until now. There were 4 guys from IPS plus Mark Carlyle and myself. We had a great time this weekend.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:46 PM   #11067
ForceFed

I saw everyone but you...lol. Car-wise anyway. That was a great show...I had a blast.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #11068
Drew10
Enjoys a good train wreck

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceFed View Post
I saw everyone but you...lol. Car-wise anyway. That was a great show...I had a blast.
Are you going to be racing the TBSS at Street Life Saturday? I haven't been on extreme forums since last week to see who all will be there.
Drew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 09:38 PM   #11069
ForceFed

Yeah I plan on going....unless something comes up.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:39 PM   #11070
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Alright guys...I'm stuck

http://www.apex-speed.com/borla-stai...ck-x-pipe.html

And

http://www.apex-speed.com/borla-long...1-headers.html

OR just

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-34-tsp-...ess-steel.aspx

There is quite a large price difference. Any ideas on HP changes? I am all stock except for a CAI inc CAI. Would this be significantly louder also ?

I'm hoping to hook up with IPS for the install by the end of the month.
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 07:57 AM   #11071
Drew10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Alright guys...I'm stuck

http://www.apex-speed.com/borla-stai...ck-x-pipe.html

And

http://www.apex-speed.com/borla-long...1-headers.html

OR just

http://www.texas-speed.com/p-34-tsp-...ess-steel.aspx

There is quite a large price difference. Any ideas on HP changes? I am all stock except for a CAI inc CAI. Would this be significantly louder also ?

I'm hoping to hook up with IPS for the install by the end of the month.
I have never heard the Texas Speed system before, I have however heard the LG Motorsports set up and it sounds pretty good. I feel for ya, there are so many options to choose from.

https://www.lgmotorsports.com/produc...oducts_id=2271
Old 09-11-2012, 04:02 PM   #11072
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Alright guys what do you think? Looks a bit pricey for me...especially the dyno/tune. This is Borla exhaust, Long Tube headers, and cam. Then the extras needed I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf IPSQuote.pdf (88.5 KB, 114 views)
Old 09-11-2012, 06:01 PM   #11073
Drew10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Alright guys what do you think? Looks a bit pricey for me...especially the dyno/tune. This is Borla exhaust, Long Tube headers, and cam. Then the extras needed I guess.
That looks about right honestly. Dyno tuning is time consuming and requires some knowledge. What are the cam specs?
Old 09-11-2012, 06:04 PM   #11074
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew10 View Post
That looks about right honestly. Dyno tuning is time consuming and requires some knowledge. What are the cam specs?
I think I am going to skip out on the cam. I'm just going to get the headers and exhaust and install them myself. Save the cam for when I have a daily driver. Should only cost me a couple grand that way. I will also get a dyno tune when that is done. Any estimates on HP I would be putting out? With the CAI.

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?