Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 06:42 AM   #281
MikeC5
Nomad

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlingShot View Post
Got er done !!!
Sweeeeeeet, see you Thursday, I will try and remember to bring my camera.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:27 PM   #282
MikeC5
Nomad

Drives: 2011 IOM 2SS/RS
Pics of last night at QSL are posted here;

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...=186135&page=3
Old 06-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #283
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I just moved down here and got a camaro, lookin to possibly meet up. How often do you guys meet? Anyone been to the hooters on gandy for their monthly meet and greet since its just down the road from me?
Old 06-02-2012, 10:21 PM   #284
The Blue Angel

Drives: 2014 BRM 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I just moved down here and got a camaro, lookin to possibly meet up. How often do you guys meet? Anyone been to the hooters on gandy for their monthly meet and greet since its just down the road from me?
Hello and welcome to the Tampa Bay area!! A bunch of us meets up at Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater. Take Gandy West until you come up to US19. Head north on US19 until you reach 49th Street. Come off the ramp onto 49th and make sure to get to the first left turn lane at the light. You'll see the parking lot to your right in which we gather at!!

Also go www.tampabaycamaros.com to register and see all of what is going on!!

Andrew
US NAVY VETERAN
Old 06-03-2012, 06:44 AM   #285
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Corvette Camaro GTO GM Truck Performance tuning in Tampa

Quote:
Hey Capt,
I used to run the Hooters show on the second wednesday of the month, but we stopped in March and have thrown around the idea of a quarterly show on Saturday morning.

I love hooters wings and bass ale, but hooters really wasnt giving the guys a break on food or beer, and kept asking me why more folks didnt show up.

It was always a fun crowd with a great crew of folks.

On a side note, I went to the Tilted Kilt in Clearwater friday for lunch, and OMG the girls were on fire!!! I had to have a cigarette after lunch and I dont even smoke . The TK is a local sponsor for the club but its up in Wesly Chapel i think.

If you want to have your vehicle tuned, I offer a 10% discount for Military and LEOs. Ive tuned a ton of MacDill cars.

Welcome to Tampa, and thank you for keeping us safe.
Phil
www.TampaTuning.com
Old 06-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #286
flyer08
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by redevil11 View Post
Hello and welcome to the Tampa Bay area!! A bunch of us meets up at Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater. Take Gandy West until you come up to US19. Head north on US19 until you reach 49th Street. Come off the ramp onto 49th and make sure to get to the first left turn lane at the light. You'll see the parking lot to your right in which we gather at!!

Also go www.tampabaycamaros.com to register and see all of what is going on!!

Andrew
US NAVY VETERAN
Thats a lot closer to me than I thought it was, Ill try to make it up in the next week or two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Hey Capt,
I used to run the Hooters show on the second wednesday of the month, but we stopped in March and have thrown around the idea of a quarterly show on Saturday morning.

I love hooters wings and bass ale, but hooters really wasnt giving the guys a break on food or beer, and kept asking me why more folks didnt show up.

It was always a fun crowd with a great crew of folks.

On a side note, I went to the Tilted Kilt in Clearwater friday for lunch, and OMG the girls were on fire!!! I had to have a cigarette after lunch and I dont even smoke . The TK is a local sponsor for the club but its up in Wesly Chapel i think.

If you want to have your vehicle tuned, I offer a 10% discount for Military and LEOs. Ive tuned a ton of MacDill cars.

Welcome to Tampa, and thank you for keeping us safe.
Phil
www.TampaTuning.com

Thanks, I bought Cecil's car so its already good to go. Next time I meet my gf for lunch up in clearwater I may have to suggest TK lol
Old 06-03-2012, 10:00 AM   #287
speedster
SST...

Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Quote:
Thats a lot closer to me than I thought it was, Ill try to make it up in the next week or two

Thanks, I bought Cecil's car so its already good to go. Next time I meet my gf for lunch up in clearwater I may have to suggest TK lol

One of these days would like to come over and cruise with you guys...
Car should be here soon and best friends live over in Oldsmar so was going to bring the SST over and run at Sunshine with them. Was there a week ago at the SOFIC conference (nice SOF demo with the Helos and V-22's) and went over to St. Pete Beach one evening - it's beautiful over there. Saw a few 5th gens while driving around.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #288
Bric Yrd
Bric Yrd

Drives: 2011 IPC Camaro, 06 Charger Daytona
Kudos to Powertech Performance

Just got Borla S mufflers installed by Joe & crew at Powertech in St. Pete. Ordered over the phone on Wed afternoon, installed (in less than an hour) on Friday! Can't say enough about the courtesy and professionalism experienced, and a great price value too. Many thanks, no more calling my L99 the EV.
'11 Camaro IPC (#299/500)
'06 Daytona Charger (#275/4,000)
Closed Thread