Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 08-04-2018, 01:12 PM   #1
28Days

Drives: 2014 z 28
For Sale 2014 White w/ AC

Entertaining the idea of selling my Z28 as I am moving out of country this winter and that's the worst time to sell a car. That being said it has 10k miles, 4k of which are highway miles. Never tracked or abused. Great car inside and out always garage kept. Still smells brand new. Normal wear on paint from driving . Only dent or ding on entire car is on the front splitter where I bumped the curb. Asking price is $43k firm. Will supply pics for serious inquiries.
Thanks for your interest,
JJ
28Days is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 02:21 PM   #2
ronniels3

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Days View Post
Entertaining the idea of selling my Z28 as I am moving out of country this winter and that's the worst time to sell a car. That being said it has 10k miles, 4k of which are highway miles. Never tracked or abused. Great car inside and out always garage kept. Still smells brand new. Normal wear on paint from driving . Only dent or ding on entire car is on the front splitter where I bumped the curb. Asking price is $43k firm. Will supply pics for serious inquiries.
Thanks for your interest,
JJ
Is this car still for sale. Please call Ron at 954-325-7722.
ronniels3 is offline   Reply With Quote