Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-07-2024, 06:22 PM   #29
2010sgm

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howell55 View Post
I have a 2010 with the Hotchkis strut tower brace installed. You do not have to dissemble anything to add this item. All you need is a long drill bit.
Very good to know im gonna look into it.....
Old 04-09-2024, 03:14 PM   #30
George-CZ

Drives: 2010 2SS LS3 and 1978 STROKER 383
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
Are those stickers you added after paint? Thinking about painting mine and wanted to do something other than just painting. Also was curious about those inserts. Would like to get rid of wheel hop but don't really want to increase noise or make the ride harsher. That looks like a decent go between to do it part way. How hard was it to do yourself?

Yes... I had the lettering made on transfer foil.
I found it the easiest.

No noise, no difficult driving - nothing to worry about.
The car is just as quiet, comfortable, but much more confident and solid in uneven corners. In general, this is probably the best mod that can be done without burdening the financial budget.

The height of the car has not changed either.
I can only recommend.

K&N CAI, Stainless Power longtubes, high flow cats, modified Ragazzon High Performance axle back, Soler Performance ported throttle body, Soler Performance throttle controller, RAM clutch adjuster, modified LS7 clutch kit, Tick Performance billet bearing support, Tick Performance remote bleeder, separate clutch reservoir, BMR trailing arms, BMR toe rods, Pedders Suspension cradle bushing inserts, Control Arm Bushings, Strut tower brace, oil catch can, Hurst T-handle shifter, 20mm wheel spacers, DBA brakes, QTP Cutouts, Dynosteve tune.
George-CZ is offline   Reply With Quote