Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 06-29-2009, 08:23 PM   #71
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
My corvette's windshield is tinted and my old 2001 grand cherokee had the windshield tinted, the maryland police never pull me over, and i know they see me because i see them everywhere
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #72
Venom40k
No... not the SS...

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS *Red*
Looks pretty awesome Barney. On a side note.... with the amount other more dangerous things ppl write about on these forums *cough* street racing *cough*. You seem to of drawn a pretty large cult of fans in this thread lol.
Venom40k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 08:51 AM   #73
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbarney View Post
Everything is perfectly clear during the day, just as if you are wearing sunglasses
During the day yes, but in cloudy weather or at night the story is different. Unless you are Corey Hart, you dont wear sunglasses at night.
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 AM   #74
balonywolf

Drives: 1996 Jeep Cherokee
Send a message via AIM to balonywolf
Or these guys.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #75
nards444

Drives: 1SS/RS Black
I got my windows tinted and they wanted me to do the winshield but I didnt think it was a good idea. 1 because of night driving, number two is that this will draw more cops attention to rest of the tint that is illegal on the car. I think they said the tint would be 75%
Old 07-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #76
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by hb-rocks View Post
agreed....

public safety hazard.....

It's obviously too dark....look how badly he parked it!

Old 07-07-2009, 06:43 PM   #77
Road_Warrior85

Drives: IBM 2SSRS, 12 Jeep Wrangler 4door
Send a message via Yahoo to Road_Warrior85
Now that your windows match your stripes you have a whole lot of gloss black on there.

NOW, you need to get your GFX painted.

Just my opinion of course, but I think that the GFX would look 1000 times better if it was painted gloss black to match your stripes and windows.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:42 PM   #78
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Drives: Raptor
Quote:
I haven't seen any threads with any pics on this yet so I'm posting a couple pics of my car. I had the front windshield tinted today, I think it makes the whole car look a lot better since the tint on all windows now is the same, plus it goes great with the black stripes. I know it's illegal but whatever, it looks good. I'm probably gonna take the windshield wipers off tomorrow since I don't plan on ever driving it in the rain and I always use Rain-X anyways, should make for a cleaner look.

Oh and I know the stripes and car in general look dirty, that's cuz it got rained on today :(
I hope your joking on this? If you are not, you need to seriously get yourself checked for a serious case of the me'ism. It's caused by self absorbtion. You think you can see fine huh? Trust me you cant like that. Until something small at any rate of speed is dead or damaged. And lets talk about the pigeon that dumps a full belly on the drivers side of your windshield at 40. No wipers? I don't like ripping people but you deserve all of that. And them some.
Let me rephrase. Tinting your windshield at all is stupid unless it's a show car only. Pulling your w/wipers is freakin ignorant.

Let me rerephrase. Just so EVERYONE knows where I'm coming from.
I believe if you get caught throwing a butt out your window you should be made to eat it. As well as ANY other trash.
I believe if you get caught stealing you lose a hand. Second offense the other one.
I believe if you get caught sexually abusing children you lose your package. And get a tattoo on your forehead labeling you.
I believe if you rape someone you lose you package and get 10X back what you gave.
Commit any crime with a weapon and you die.
Hey,that's just me. Shit would lay much straighter if we lived it.

Last edited by CGM2SSRS; 07-07-2009 at 08:53 PM. Reason: my comments were far to mild for such stupidity
CGM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:10 PM   #79
surferbarney

Drives: 2010 Camaro, 1999 Mustang
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM2SSRS View Post
And lets talk about the pigeon that dumps a full belly on the drivers side of your windshield at 40. No wipers?

Pulling your w/wipers is freakin ignorant.
Did you even bother to read the rest of the posts? I already stated that the windshield wipers are not coming off.

Quote:
You think you can see fine huh? Trust me you cant like that.
And like I stated in another post in this thread, I've drivin in the rain and you can still see perfectly fine out of it, its definitely not too dark. Have you driven a car with the front windshield tinted? From the looks of your post, I doubt it. So don't tell me what it looks like from the inside until you've driven one like it.

You know I love all the people on here who think they know how hard it is to see out of but they've never actually been in a car with the front windshield tinted. Unbelievable.
GFX Package
Pre-Ordered 1/19/09
2000 4/9/09
3000 4/24/09
3300 5/4/09
3400 5/9/09
3800 5/15/09
Delivered 6/2/09!!!!!

VIN 2G1FT1EWXA9110199
surferbarney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:21 PM   #80
CGM2SSRS
susp.ban4life!

Drives: Raptor
No I didn't bother reading the others. I sold on ++++++ ++++++ after the first. Rain isn't the issue. It's all the other possibilities that obviously didn't enter your mind before you posted. I'm done in this thread. Very believable.
CGM2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:34 PM   #81
ztothe4

Drives: bmw z4, x-terra
Quote:
No I didn't bother reading the others. I sold on ++++++ ++++++ after the first. Rain isn't the issue. It's all the other possibilities that obviously didn't enter your mind before you posted. I'm done in this thread. Very believable.
These are the type of people we have to deal with on here. This guy has no idea what he is talking about . He makes no sense!
ztothe4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 09:45 PM   #82
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztothe4 View Post
These are the type of people we have to deal with on here. This guy has no idea what he is talking about . He makes no sense!
Says the guy who didn't read the site rules when he posted political content in another thread...

Friggin' 500s.
Old 07-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #83
ztothe4

Drives: bmw z4, x-terra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
Says the guy who didn't read the site rules when he posted political content in another thread...

Friggin' 500s.
yeah you're right
ztothe4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #84
SSRS2010
SS/RSVIN04274

Drives: 2010 CAMARO.
Quote:
I haven't seen any threads with any pics on this yet so I'm posting a couple pics of my car. I had the front windshield tinted today, I think it makes the whole car look a lot better since the tint on all windows now is the same, plus it goes great with the black stripes. I know it's illegal but whatever, it looks good. I'm probably gonna take the windshield wipers off tomorrow since I don't plan on ever driving it in the rain and I always use Rain-X anyways, should make for a cleaner look.

Oh and I know the stripes and car in general look dirty, that's cuz it got rained on today :(
I have 50% on front 15% on sides.YOURS LOOKS GREAT
Attached Images

SSRS2010 is offline   Reply With Quote