Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-16-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
SlickP

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Surprisingly enough the people on and around my block are real cool. I too am outside constantly doing something with my Camaro and it seems almost daily someone stops to talk and/or make a comment.

Sucks you have shitty neighbors!

If that had happen to me I'd start washing my car with my Beretta on my hip in clear sight, they'd get the picture.

Well in chicago dose not allow you to bare arms outside or i would had my 9mm on my hip.. good thing i did not have it wit me.
SlickP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:24 PM   #16
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout66 View Post
Are you kidding me. Call the cops for ashes that are on the car really. The cop would laugh and walk away I know I would. I would taking the car to get washed not call the cops
Um, if there was a flake of ash on the car, yes, I would just wash the car and move along.

But if there was a bucket of ash dumped on my car, um, yeah, that's no longer an "accident" and needs to be reported. Of course the officers won't be able to figure out who did it, but there will be a report on file that you can take to the landlord to make them aware of the d-baggery going on in the parking garage.

It's called a paper trail

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:25 PM   #17
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post
That man has no code, no sense of duty, and worst of all he has no honor! He must be dealt with! :slice:
Man i was going to deal wit the dude but i tried to be the nice guy and ignore it. Burn me once shame on me, twice i am fool, third time he's dead man.. I am looking at cameras now..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #18
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackout66 View Post
Are you kidding me. Call the cops for ashes that are on the car really. The cop would laugh and walk away I know I would. I would taking the car to get washed not call the cops
I did not call the CPD cause they would been like screw yourself then asked me if i had drugs or something cause i am young blk male with nice car.. I just washed it and looked at dude with the i am going to kill you face but if he pulls the shyt tonight i might not be on here tomorrow to tell the story..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:30 PM   #19
kold

Drives: 2011 LS White Camaro
Sounds like a jelly hater to me. What you should do is get your local camaro club to come over and park outside your house and around your neighborhood. There will always be haters, sounds like he is insecure about himself cause if he wasnt he wouldnt have said anything. The simple fact that he is trying to talk shit with a slow 2010 should tell you all you need to knw he doesnt knw anything about his car. I have a co-worker just like that, when i got my camaro he was talking all this shit that his mustang would win in a race when his was a 2007 v6 and i never once bragged or told people that i bought my camaro only way people found out is if they saw me at the start or end of work getting in and out of it. So one day i had enough of his shit and told him the cold hard facts of his 2007 mustang compared to my 2011 camaro and he never ever said a dam thing after that and btw this herp a derp had sold his mustang recently, so he was talking shit without even having the car anymore lol.
kold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:31 PM   #20
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeSS View Post
rofl a guy in a 2010 v6 mustang. getting tough. lol get me a break.
I think he is kitted up and has exhaust on his whip and thinks he a bad ass!! I don't car if he had shelby he should not be messing around with my car.. I want to harm his car so bad but two wrongs don't make a right and i cannot prove who is doing shyt to my car with out camera so the first mod looks like it's going to be tint.. to think my V6 was not going to draw me any attention... I could see if i had the V8 or ZL1 i have the base model.. I am proud to own this base model know that!!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #21
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Um, if there was a flake of ash on the car, yes, I would just wash the car and move along.

But if there was a bucket of ash dumped on my car, um, yeah, that's no longer an "accident" and needs to be reported. Of course the officers won't be able to figure out who did it, but there will be a report on file that you can take to the landlord to make them aware of the d-baggery going on in the parking garage.

It's called a paper trail
right i need to start this. It's just that i should not have to do this in private parking garage that i pay for every month..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #22
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickP View Post
Man i was going to deal wit the dude but i tried to be the nice guy and ignore it. Burn me once shame on me, twice i am fool, third time he's dead man.. I am looking at cameras now..
I know what you mean. It is the right thing to do.

If he keeps it up you could always put this in his bathroom....

The look on his face when he reaches for the paper would rule!
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #23
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
GARAGE (noun): A building or shed for housing a motor vehicle or vehicles. Preferably owned by and situated on the property of the motor vehicle's owner.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #24
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kold View Post
Sounds like a jelly hater to me. What you should do is get your local camaro club to come over and park outside your house and around your neighborhood. There will always be haters, sounds like he is insecure about himself cause if he wasnt he wouldnt have said anything. The simple fact that he is trying to talk shit with a slow 2010 should tell you all you need to knw he doesnt knw anything about his car. I have a co-worker just like that, when i got my camaro he was talking all this shit that his mustang would win in a race when his was a 2007 v6 and i never once bragged or told people that i bought my camaro only way people found out is if they saw me at the start or end of work getting in and out of it. So one day i had enough of his shit and told him the cold hard facts of his 2007 mustang compared to my 2011 camaro and he never ever said a dam thing after that and btw this herp a derp had sold his mustang recently, so he was talking shit without even having the car anymore lol.
your right that's why i did not say anything about his mustang cause he does not know about his car or my car at all.. He put few mods on the car now he thinks it's smoking everything out there.. I just want to race his ass one time and smoke him by mile long.. then see who talkn shyt!!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:38 PM   #25
Mister-Camaro

Drives: 2011 2SS L99
what a dick, SMH
Mister-Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:39 PM   #26
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
I think whoever in the earlier post that said he is a felon is spot on. Dude probably got gang raped in prison and is looking to get back in for some more.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #27
SlickP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRKS1D3 View Post
GARAGE (noun): A building or shed for housing a motor vehicle or vehicles. Preferably owned by and situated on the property of the motor vehicle's owner.
it's under ground parking under my building i can see my car from my aparment window.. I will post pic once i get home tonight..
Old 08-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #28
Terryble

Drives: 2013 VR 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickP View Post
Yeah man i almost lost it on this dude when he came back down man.. Where can i get car camera at?
http://www.mobilewatchman.com/Event-...ypage.tpl.html

I have the intentions of getting one these myself
Terryble is offline   Reply With Quote