Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 10-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #1
40again

Drives: 2011 LS V6 6spd manual Victory Red
2011 Victory Red LS for Sale

I am selling the REDRIDE in order to raise funds to begin a free transportation service for disabled Veterans in the Southern Maryland area. As much as I hate to part with my baby I need to fund my effort:

www.freerideforaveteran.us

Why sell it? If you take a look at the link above you will see that there is a critical need for transporation for our disabled Veterans in an area that the DAV Van Service does not provide. If feel so strongly about providing free service in my area to this needy Veterans that I am willing to part with my baby. It was and still is a hard decision to make but it must be done. I still have a 1994 4th gen that I am in the process of restoring so I will still be part of the Camaro community!

This is not your normal LS V6 manual 6 speed! I have done a lot to her and she looks as good as any SS out there, just doesn't have the horses....but still will giddy up and go!

Here is a link to a Picasa album with some additional pics that I just took today. You can tell because they are the ones with the leaves on it! And notice the reverse hood kit....just had this done a few months ago at the C5 fest in INDY.

https://picasaweb.google.com/dfshank...eat=directlink

You will be able to notice the transition from a stock LS with no rally stripes (I had those added a week after I bought it) to a pretty good looking SS wannabe! Mods are too numerous to list here but I have a word doc that I can email any interested buyer regarding what has been done to upgrade my ride.

I am asking 25K and pretty firm on this. No mechanical issues at all and it has been serviced at the dealership where I bought it. I have a clear title and ready to sell!

Please contact me at dfshank@verizon.net or by cell at 443-686-0659 if you are interested. I am located in Waldorf, MD.

Regards,
40again aka Dave and the REDRIDE

Last edited by 40again; 10-24-2012 at 07:51 PM.
40again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #2
hysonmb

Drives: 2010 2SS / RS
You're doing a great thing Dave!

:flag2:
hysonmb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 08:59 PM   #3
40again

Thanks! Don't want to sell her but I have to in order to pay for the van that I already bought using some retirement funds....and again thanks for your support! You know what I mean!
Old 10-25-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
Lydon

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Good luck. I'm keeping an eye out for buyers for you. . .
Old 10-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #5
40again

Karen, thanks so much. Anything will help....