Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 11-07-2021, 07:15 AM   #1
2010 SS Guy

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
AEM WIDEBAND DISAPEARS FROM CHANNEL

i BOUGHT A new AEM 30-0334 wideband with pass thru obd connector for my MPVI2 , When i try to record a log it disappeares is anyone else having this problem?
2010 SS Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 11:56 AM   #2
SMOKNZ

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Yes I had the same problem following the AEM instructions. I did some searching and you have to select the wideband thru a different path not like their you tube video shows. I don't have my laptop in front of me right now to validate, but I believe I followed the instructions on a video from Goat Rope Garage. In the add channel pop up type WB in the Search Bar and a Wide Band O2 selection should pop up, IIRC that's how I had to select it and that one worked for me. For some reason I was only able to find it via the search function. I even looked at the tree location after I searched for WB and I wasn't even able to navigate to it thru the tree breakdown??? Try it and see if that works for you. After I found it, it has worked perfectly for me since.
SMOKNZ is offline   Reply With Quote