Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-16-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
PSA...... Oil Spill, BP claims...... how to.......

Just in case there are any on here who may not get this info soon.

Had a Gaurdsman come by the office this morning going to all the local businesses. He dropped this by and explained it to me in detail. There are two other pages of requirements also.

So IF YOU ARE EFFECTED by the spill in the Gulf, here are the contact places and numbers you should contact. As with anything, you may want to get it in early.

I won't be doing this if I'm not affected significantly by the spill. I will watch my business very closely. Though we have a few clients seriously effected, our business won't be DIRECTLY in the wake. I just don't feel that it would be good for those who aren't SERIOUSLY affected to waste time and resources that could possibly slow the financial relief that those seriously effected desperately need right now. Me and Bonnie have felt a very mild affect and hope it stays where it is.

Not many S. Alabama members, but I just wanted to provide this in case. A speed entry, is a speedy return.

(Unless you were some R6P guys lol)

Name:  scan0002.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  268.0 KB
Old 06-16-2010, 07:30 PM   #2
future2010camaroowner
Still learning

Drives: none yet
Last semester, my ethnics professor told me that these BP guys walk door to door talking to people affected by this disaster to sign papers to talk them out of suing the oil company in exchange for a measly sum.
Old 06-16-2010, 07:35 PM   #3
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by future2010camaroowner View Post
Last semester, my ethnics professor told me that these BP guys walk door to door talking to people affected by this disaster to sign papers to talk them out of suing the oil company in exchange for a measly sum.
Not here in Alabama they won't. lol

This was a PFC Gaurdsman. The Governor of Alabama has the NG going door to door. At least to the businesses.