Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Regional Sections > USA - Florida

AWE Tuning

Old 02-19-2016, 04:36 PM   #1
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Fbodfather in Cape Coral (Scott Settlemire)

From the Tri Couty Camaro Southwest Florida website: Hope to see some of you there!

They write:

Our Next Meet For the Month of February will be on Saturday February 20Th at Miceli's Restaurant in Matlacha Florida 3930 Pine Island Road NW.

Here's Your opportunity to meet Scott Settlemire (former Camaro National Brand Manager) Feb.20
Scott Settlemire, who worked for GM for more than three decades graciously accepted an invitation to meet with club members at Miceli's Restaurant on Saturday, February 20th

For those of you unfamiliar with Scott's credentials as regards Camaro, and his role bringing us the 5th generation Camaro after a long hiatus where there were no new Camaros, I refer you to your internet search engine. He is known in the worldwide Camaro community as F-Bodfather with an encyclopedic knowledge of all generations of the brand.

Details: Meet at Miceli's 11:00AM
Lunch 11:30AM

For those Who Want to CamaroVan to Miceli's Restaurant we will Be Meeting at one of Our Usual spots...
The Cracker Barrel Restaurant at the intersection of Palm Beach Blvd. and I-75 (4260 Boatways Rd Fort Myers at 10:00am we will Be leaving the Parking lot at 10:30am to make our way to Miceli's Restaurant to Get there for 11:00am for those who are coming from the Cape may want to Just meet us at Miceli's at 11:00am For This Months Meet... & we will be Also discussing Setting up March's Meet, Possibly another Range Day 🔫👍 which I know everyone Had a Great Time Last Time.. Myself Included 👍😎 Hope To See You all On Saturday, February 20th 😎 Thank You 😀
Old 02-19-2016, 05:35 PM   #2
TLSTWIN
Romans10:9-13

Drives: /\yes, this is me/\
Glad to see you staying active sir. I wish I was still in florida on vacation

Have fun!