Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-05-2009, 02:32 AM   #1
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
SEMA DINNER.........Decent Food, So-So Service, EXCELLENT COMPANY!!

I would like to thank all of you that attended the Official Camaro5 SEMA dinner. It is really awesome being able to meet so many of you after interacting with everyone for almost a year. We had a Great group of people and terrific conversation.

I have to apologize that the restaurant turned out to be a 2 star so-so location. When the Yard House turned me down so late in the game (due to the sheer volume of people attending), I had less than a couple of weeks to pull together a new location that did not require a deposit. But it was more about the company we kept all evening!

Thanks to Tribone for helping me pull members together, you are the man.

Thank you to Shane, Keith, and Joe, a few of the local Vegas Members that have offered to help pick a better location for next years SEMA dinner.......I WILL take you guys up on the offer!!

I will say to the members not attending, you are being well represented here at SEMA!

I missed a few people's names before they left, but those in attendance with or without spouses, girlfriends, etc. were:

Paul - Xmicro_SS
Guiuermo - TRIBONE
James - Mayheim
Reggie - OrganGrinder
Rod - 4SD FED
Pat - AutoPat
Keith - 70/10 RS
Shane - wickedmotorhead
Garth - Blue 70SS
Don - MTCWBY
John - BuffnShine
Robb - Robb Rock
Mark - Stroker 396
Joe - Vegas Silver Bird
Rocky - RockyD
Chriss - Bewenched
Mike Haddad - Haddad Motorsports
Andrew - Shevyman
Thomas - ??
Rick - Slick Rick
Nathan - Speed74SS
Rick - 2010SSRSM6
Tom - ZZTOM
Darren - RS-SS2
Scott and Dan from Unrestricted Motorsports
The team from PFADT Race Engineering!

I was really sorry DSV Customs, REVOLUTION, and DefenderWorx could not make it. I know how hard it is to juggle all the after SEMA dinner parties.

I apologize if I missed anyone, feel free to chime in and I will add you to the list.

Thank You AGAIN and here are just a few snapshots I snapped quick. Guiuermo (Tribone) will be posting much better shots later...........hopefully he did not get a shot of me going to my rental Convertible Mustang

Look forward to next year. See you all Tomorrow!
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2009, 03:02 AM   #2
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Thank you Paul for taking the time to setup a location. It was a good place and I'm sure if they had been prepared, it wouldn't have been so bad. The Service was not your fault.

And thanks to everyone who made it out and joined us for dinner. I had a great time meeting everyone. Hopefully next time - with the help of the Vegas Boys - we can get a place where we can walk around and mingle a little better. I didn't take many pics of our dinner (I know, hard to believe) . Thank again to everyone for the great time!! We need to do this again soon.

-Guillermo

Name:  IMG_4803 (Large).JPG
Views: 202
Size:  105.1 KB

Name:  IMG_4806 (Large).JPG
Views: 207
Size:  106.6 KB

Name:  IMG_4807 (Large).JPG
Views: 207
Size:  111.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4813 (Large).JPG
Views: 203
Size:  101.4 KB

Name:  IMG_4818 (Large).JPG
Views: 188
Size:  107.8 KB

Name:  IMG_4820 (Large).JPG
Views: 200
Size:  109.4 KB

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 AM   #3
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

I know the Vegas guys will help us hook it up, for sure. 2010 will be awesome.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
these photos are fake! Not a mullet or a single sleveless Skinnerd T-shirt anywhere! I thought all Camaro owners wore long hair and listened only to classic rock! What gives?

In all seriousness, it is events like these and the people on these site and surrounding this car that have me regreting the M5 and lusting after the Dusk Concept.
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
these photos are fake! Not a mullet or a single sleveless Skinnerd T-shirt anywhere! I thought all Camaro owners wore long hair and listened only to classic rock! What gives?

In all seriousness, it is events like these and the people on these site and surrounding this car that have me regreting the M5 and lusting after the Dusk Concept.
I photoshopped all mullets and Skynard Logo's to protect the innocent..........shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!