Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #15
blueforza

Drives: RJT 2SS/RS
HEY Butterfingers- Nice job looks great but how did you get the lighting all the way around? is there an additional kit? was it tough to do?
Old 01-22-2010, 10:28 AM   #16
CleanCutCreations

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueforza View Post
HEY Butterfingers- Nice job looks great but how did you get the lighting all the way around? is there an additional kit? was it tough to do?
Go here for the DIY...

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47924
CleanCutCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 04:32 PM   #17
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Question

DUMB QUESTION TIME:

if you have a 1LT or 1SS can you put the plastic panels in the door and dash in place of the cloth inserts in the lower trim's door panels? i personally do not care for the light up bits the 2LT and 2SS but having body color plastic inserts on the doors/dash would look very cool when I EVER get a 5th gen .
Old 01-22-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
CleanCutCreations

Drives: 2010 camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
DUMB QUESTION TIME:

if you have a 1LT or 1SS can you put the plastic panels in the door and dash in place of the cloth inserts in the lower trim's door panels? i personally do not care for the light up bits the 2LT and 2SS but having body color plastic inserts on the doors/dash would look very cool when I EVER get a 5th gen .
Yes, Go here for kit pricing: http://www.cleancutcreations.com/catalogpage3.html

We can paint these ANY color and can even add logos or striping you want. The posibilities are endless.....
CleanCutCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #19
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Thumbs up

oooh cant wait to get them in Cyber Gray when i get my Cyber Gray Metallic 1LT in the near future .
Old 01-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #20
chanceofflight

Drives: Camaro 2SS/RS Coming soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfingers View Post
Here is my lighting from my 2LT/RS that I modified ...

Now the pictures do not do it justice as when you sit inside ... it's like being in that movie TRON. Its pretty frigin sweet.

How did you get it to go all around? Mine stop at the door
chanceofflight is offline   Reply With Quote