Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-24-2014, 10:55 PM   #15
SSeric

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
If you're coming out to Quakerstate tomorrow you'll see the exhaust. No more giant cans in the rear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
SSeric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 02:59 PM   #16
SSeric

Post C5Fest parts have arrived! Really dig Forgestar's presentation and extra swag. Even got a microfiber cloth for the wheels...how cool is that?! And the tips on the Stainless Works exhaust...ginormous!
Attached Images

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS | RotoFab CAI | ARH 1 7/8" LT Headers w/ HFC | SW Retro Exhaust | ZL1 Shifter | Ridetech Coilovers | FE4 conversion | UMI toe rods & trailing arms | Prothane Subframe & UCA bushings | Detroit Speed sways | Forgestar F14 wheels | ZR1 Blue Calipers | Tuned by ADM Performance

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 05-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #17
SSeric

Wheels are on. It was raining so no fancy shots yet, but here's a couple quick shots along w/ a sneak peek at my next mod
Attached Images

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 05-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #18
jrod_z28

Drives: 2012 VR Camaro ZL1
Those F14 are SWEEEEEEET!!!!!
jrod_z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 02:16 PM   #19
SSeric

Ran into a issues with the brake upgrade but finally got it squared away. Put on Goodridge lines, powdercoated calipers, slotted/dimpled rotors, and DOT4 fluid. After being down about a week, here's the end result. The calipers match up pretty good with the SS Sparks emblem. Those paired up with the sound from the Stainless Works Retro exhaust...starting to finally stand out!
Attached Images

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 06-10-2014, 02:42 PM   #20
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Car is looking good bro! Diggin this pic! LMAO!!!

Best regards,

Tyler
888-308-6007
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 02:56 PM   #21
SSeric

HAHA thanks man! Not sure if hungry...or just functionally retarded :P

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 07-01-2014, 03:08 PM   #22
Buck Heard

Drives: 2012 Victory Red 1SS/RS
Great build man!
Buck Heard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2014, 10:43 AM   #23
SSeric

Ok I'm itching for more stuff...thinking the suspension is going to be next on the list. Maybe a new rear spoiler? Thinking RKSport has the look I'm going for:

Also thinking of making a couple changes to the front grill. Going to get the front blackout kit from Big Worm Graphix. After that maybe get the OEM SS emblem up front & have it painted in the same ZR1 blue. Also thought about changing the look of the bowtie up front but not too sure on that one yet. Thoughts?

Side note: Here's a pic after a local cruise we went on this weekend and also a youtube vid here: http://youtu.be/gxbxDwRQurQ?list=UUg...PaSU-fOXu1MWtA. 35+ Camaros rolling through the countryside. Good times!
Attached Images

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 06-19-2015, 01:54 PM   #24
SSeric

Been a while since I updated this but there's a couple things in the works so figured I'd start back up with the updates. Talked to Andy @ ADM today and there may be a stage 2 cam in the near future. With the 6th gen around the corner pushing the 460 LT1, I'm thinking I gotta do something to keep pace

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 06-25-2015, 10:20 AM   #25
Burt
Cone Killer

Drives: 2012 SS
Looks good! I really like the blue accents against the silver. As far as spoilers go, I think a ZL1 spoiler could look good on it.

Selling off my remaining wheels, tires, 27mm front sway bar, and MGW shift knob. Get them out of my house before my wife puts me out!
Burt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 11:23 AM   #26
StephenofSD
SoCal HT5

Drives: 2014 2LS A6 "Storm"
Great looking ride and nice progression so far man! Looking forward to seeing more for sure

Mods
Exterior: Fender Hash Stripes, Z/28 Spoiler
Interior: Led Map Light, Green Led Footwell Lighting
StephenofSD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 12:48 PM   #27
SSeric

Thanks guys! Still so much to do but it's coming along little by little.

Just installed the ADM race scoop a couple weeks ago and am waiting for my Rotofab w/w relocation kit to arrive today so I can install it. C'mon UPS!

SSeric's Build Thread
Old 12-12-2018, 02:03 PM   #28
SSeric

Been a while! Mods had taken a back seat for a while but it's time to make a few changes.

Delivery from JDP arrived...next up is replacing my existing coilovers with Ridetech, doing the FE4 conversion, adding Prothane subframe and UCA bushings, and UMI toe rods/trailing arms. Also have a separate order coming in for Detroit Speed swaybars.

*Insert obligatory awkward pic with new car parts*
Attached Images

SSeric's Build Thread