Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #29
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
Thank you! I got banned from there too. So I started a new one. Already over 200 members. Camaros Uncensored on FB. Feel free to join us with your friends. I got a few attacks because I posted in "Camaros unlimited" with a link to this thread but by and large people are being supportive. I'm sorry you had to deal with her too. Looks like she wasn't very good at hiding her crazy because my friends and I got a lot of psychotic messages full of vitriol and thinly veiled threats.

Yeah they've been working on the car today; that one was basically for placement and my approval :-)
Trust me she wasn't the only crazy one in that group! Thanks for the add BTW!
Old 05-29-2013, 06:44 PM   #30
DevilsReject97
Nightmare

Drives: Your mom crazy in bed
I'm glad I don't buy stuff like this, because I'd be ready to murder someone. I am fortunate enough to know how to do photoshop, and those look so bad id be embarrassed to even say I did it.

To make it worse, those are so badly thrown together that they make no sense at all. I truly hope that you guys get some kind of resolution out of it, at the very least see her arrested for theft/fraud.
Old 05-29-2013, 06:56 PM   #31
sangerbanger58

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro 1LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieBelle View Post
They banned me for calling her out.
She banned all of the CVC members from California from that page
Old 05-29-2013, 07:21 PM   #32
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Wow I was about to order one. Good post thank you.

Last edited by Midnight Rat; 05-30-2013 at 02:50 AM.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:22 PM   #33
1969to2010
The Man in Black

Drives: 1969 Camaro 2010 Camaro 1SS
Wow not really even sure what to say
Hope you get somewhere with this
Good luck
Old 05-29-2013, 07:27 PM   #34
lapgfx64
CHEAPSHOT

Drives: SLP Camaro 2SS ZL 427
Send a message via AIM to lapgfx64
Check out my Gallery, I can help if no one steps up.

If I can help I am willing to help out on my spare time. We all have different styles. Lot's of good ones out there.

[IMG][/IMG]

http://cheapshotlou.deviantart.com/gallery/
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 05-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #35
chozn4service

Drives: 2016 SS w/2SS A8 Blue Velvet
I had a bad experience as well! She sent me my poster and when I got it, the day before my show I was going to be in, it was all jacked up! The pictures weren't sharp and the text was out of focus too. I told her I couldn't be she would send this to me like this and that she had to have seen it was pixelated when she printed it. She told me she would redo it and make it right for me. She said if she had to do it ten times, she would to make it right. I think the only reason she ended up getting me something that I could live with is because I told her I was a cop. She also LeBron'd me as a facebook friend.
Well she said it was coming and never did. I told her I should have gotten it by now and that I could have sent something around the world and had it by now and she was only in Montana so I should have had it. She said she checked with the USPS on the tracking and they can't say where it is either. I told her I'm quite familiar with USPS tracking and you can't track it like with UPS or FedEx.
She said she would resend it and that one finally came and it was better than what I originally got but I still wasn't happy but I had something until I could do better.
Thanks to Angie7 for hipping me to Chris Bonnell who hooked me up with a nice board, something to be proud of! Angie I owe you a big ole 'Joe' hug this Saturday.

Anyway, Nikki has another facebook page for Camaro Enthusiast and I had no idea she was the creator of it. She had another Admin contact me to ask why I wanted to join. I later got to the bottom of it and can post it all here if anyone would like to see the conversation.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #36
LuckyWife

Drives: Victoria
Sure, let's see the crazy! lol
Old 05-29-2013, 08:05 PM   #37
Jeffm
ICANHAZ

Drives: 2013 CRT 1SS/RS
i could track mine through USPS
Jeffm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:16 PM   #38
BowtieBelle
They see me trollin'...

Drives: 217 ci of fury; Chauffeured by SS
Yeah she said she sent mine two weeks ago but couldn't provide tracking and I never received it. Started ignoring me. That's when I knew it was jacked up. Oh I have tons of crazy posts from her. And some of what I've seen her say to people is mind blowing to say the least.

Glad I could save at least one person from making the mistake I made by giving her money!

2011 Custom LT/RS: Bella's Build Thread
BowtieBelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:18 PM   #39
angie7
Smoked by a GIRL

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
I had a bad experience as well! She sent me my poster and when I got it, the day before my show I was going to be in, it was all jacked up! The pictures weren't sharp and the text was out of focus too. I told her I couldn't be she would send this to me like this and that she had to have seen it was pixelated when she printed it. She told me she would redo it and make it right for me. She said if she had to do it ten times, she would to make it right. I think the only reason she ended up getting me something that I could live with is because I told her I was a cop. She also LeBron'd me as a facebook friend.
Well she said it was coming and never did. I told her I should have gotten it by now and that I could have sent something around the world and had it by now and she was only in Montana so I should have had it. She said she checked with the USPS on the tracking and they can't say where it is either. I told her I'm quite familiar with USPS tracking and you can't track it like with UPS or FedEx.
She said she would resend it and that one finally came and it was better than what I originally got but I still wasn't happy but I had something until I could do better.
Thanks to Angie7 for hipping me to Chris Bonnell who hooked me up with a nice board, something to be proud of! Angie I owe you a big ole 'Joe' hug this Saturday.

Anyway, Nikki has another facebook page for Camaro Enthusiast and I had no idea she was the creator of it. She had another Admin contact me to ask why I wanted to join. I later got to the bottom of it and can post it all here if anyone would like to see the conversation.
I will gladly take that hug this Saturday if the weather holds!!! And you're welcome, glad Chris got it handled for ya!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:55 PM   #40
redneck89

Drives: 2010 camaro 2ss
Yep she stole from me as well! Paid and not even a email and when I questioned her she flipped out. Had other people pm me and all kinds of crazy shit! All because I'm friends with others in this thread.Just know I'll never see my money, She better hope I never see her at an event somewhere! Just say'n!
Old 05-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #41
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Wow. I'm sorry that so many people have been ripped off for this. I was wondering what the group invite was that you sent me..
Old 05-29-2013, 09:21 PM   #42
ActNup NY

Drives: 2011 1LT Black Camaro
That sucks !! Hope all works out well for you. Hate people like that. Karma is a b*tch !!!

Tags
wah