Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 09:23 PM   #519
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLT4SPD2011 View Post
I'm not on face book but if you could pass it on. My son and I will both have the pasta

Derek and Tyler...BLT4SPD
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVRL8 ZL1 View Post
I will check with the wifey and get back to you, how do I let Maggie know?

I got the message BLT$SPD. (Thanks Dan!)
NVRL8 PM me please with your choices.
I will be finalizing the list by Wednesday, Aug 10th, so if anyone else here aren't Facebookers send me a PM and I'll get you on there.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:13 AM   #520
Merc
In The Circle

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRS IOM M6
Quote:
Thanks, but we are not facebookers (is that a word?), I will PM Jim once I lock down the choices.
There is also a buffet Saturday night at Hillcrest. You need to call hotel and add vouchers to your room if you want to eat at the buffet.

Old 08-05-2016, 09:20 AM   #521
NVRL8 ZL1
W8NN4U

Drives: '13 ZL1 A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
There is also a buffet Saturday night at Hillcrest. You need to call hotel and add vouchers to your room if you want to eat at the buffet.

Already done like dinner, get it, dinner? I kill me...

I'll be here all week, please tip your waitress.
Old 08-05-2016, 10:13 AM   #522
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
Quote:
Already done like dinner, get it, dinner? I kill me...

I'll be here all week, please tip your waitress.
Old 08-06-2016, 08:58 AM   #523
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
Old 08-06-2016, 01:56 PM   #524
razorz28

Drives: 2017 Jeep Rubicon, 2016 Z06
Merc, I dont have my Z/28 anymore but just got a Mustang GT350. Can I still come or should I cancel my room.
2014 Z/28 Black VIN #176
Old 08-06-2016, 02:30 PM   #525
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorz28 View Post
Merc, I dont have my Z/28 anymore but just got a Mustang GT350. Can I still come or should I cancel my room.
Bring your Stang! Like the colour! Maybe next year you can bring the 17 Vette you have on order, was thinking you would bring the 16 Vette but you moved it already.

Name:  Screen Shot 2016-08-06 at 12.32.31 PM.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  149.2 KB

Old 08-06-2016, 02:31 PM   #526
Merc
In The Circle

Is there anybody staying in Abby at the Super 8 Friday night?

Old 08-06-2016, 03:48 PM   #527
mhoskins76
HTWEELZ

Drives: 2013 2SS Hot Wheels Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by razorz28 View Post
I wanna hear that engine! The flat plane crank is supposed to sound awesome!
DELIVERED APRIL 22nd, 2013 and enjoying every minute since!

Mods:
Cold Air Inductions CAI, CNC Ported Throttle Body, Elite Engineering Oil Catch Can, Smoked Spyder LED Tail Lights, 12" JBL Sub, JBL Amp, Stealth Sub Box, American Racing LT headers and hi-flo cats, Tuned by Davenport, Custom painted interior pieces, Custom painted hood liner and trunk liner, Niche Targa M-130 wheels, LED side markers
Old 08-07-2016, 02:05 PM   #528
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Hey Merc!! I have a few of my people ask what time the drivers meeting will be on Sunday as not everyone got a chance to get breakfast in.
Cheers,
Jim
Old 08-07-2016, 03:12 PM   #529
Merc
In The Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
Hey Merc!! I have a few of my people ask what time the drivers meeting will be on Sunday as not everyone got a chance to get breakfast in.
Cheers,
Jim
Pretty sure we left a 10ish for the ferry last year. So 945 I'm thinking. Maybe if someone remembers for sure what time we left they can chime in.

Old 08-07-2016, 05:38 PM   #530
Lotsafn
ASHEN ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Ashen Grey Vert
9:45 - 10 ish sounds about right. Looked up the Nakusp website as well. That dam sideways thing. (Merc...help ↕️) thanks. Counting the days.
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2016, 10:13 AM   #531
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

The Wildrose Itinerary so far:
As most know we have a block of 10 rooms at the Sandman Hotel and Suites and I would like to do a little warm up like we did last year. If there is enough interest between us out of towners and the townies I will see what we can arrange.

1) Meet at The Sandman Hotel 125 Bowridge Drive Northwest, Calgary at 8:00am for a 8:45 departure to meet the Dogwood Group. Please make sure to have a full tank and have your Timmies fix at this point. We will discuss the marching orders, (Lead car, last car, speed, passing) Remember we want this to be a cruise not a race to see who can get the biggest ticket.
2) Drive Approx 2 hour 21 min Stop at Train Tunnels just east of Field BC if it is too crowded the lead car will head right into the rest stop at Field o that we can all have a needed break.
3) Driving time 1 hrs; Arrive Golden for lunch turn clocks back 1 hour.
4) Depart Golden at or before 12:30. (gas up before leaving)
5)Drive approx 2 hrs 30 mins. Arrive The Last Spike rest stop. Hopefully get some photos and await the arrival of the BC group. We will be going to the Last Spike Monument for a group photo.
6) When we are ready and have met everyone, head out in formation for Revelstoke and the hotel, approx driving time 21 mins.

Tips for making the cruise more enjoyable
1. Pack your cooler full of beverages in Alberta This ensures you won't have to pay BC prices and you will have some ice cold refreshments for when we get to the hotel parking lot. As we will all be arriving together this year we may want to relax in the parking lot for a little bit instead of try to check in all at the same time.
2. Pack some lawn chairs makes the parking lot a little more comfy, and for those with a portable awning just in case,
3. For the cruise also remember to bring a cooler with water and other beverages as if it is hot you will need them, also snacks are a good idea. We will be doing supper in Nakusp after the car show but a little something to munch on is always good, like red licorice apparently.
4. When you are getting your morning Timmies on Saturday remember to fuel your monsters appetite and the car too.

As things change this might too, but for now as people are asking this is the plan. LOL.
Cheers,
Jim and Myrna
Old 08-08-2016, 10:23 AM   #532
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
The Wildrose Itinerary so far:
As most know we have a block of 10 rooms at the Sandman Hotel and Suites and I would like to do a little warm up like we did last year. If there is enough interest between us out of towners and the townies I will see what we can arrange.

1) Meet at The Sandman Hotel 125 Bowridge Drive Northwest, Calgary at 8:00am for a 8:45 departure to meet the Dogwood Group. Please make sure to have a full tank and have your Timmies fix at this point. We will discuss the marching orders, (Lead car, last car, speed, passing) Remember we want this to be a cruise not a race to see who can get the biggest ticket.
2) Drive Approx 2 hour 21 min Stop at Train Tunnels just east of Field BC if it is too crowded the lead car will head right into the rest stop at Field o that we can all have a needed break.
3) Driving time 1 hrs; Arrive Golden for lunch turn clocks back 1 hour.
4) Depart Golden at or before 12:30. (gas up before leaving)
5)Drive approx 2 hrs 30 mins. Arrive The Last Spike rest stop. Hopefully get some photos and await the arrival of the BC group. We will be going to the Last Spike Monument for a group photo.
6) When we are ready and have met everyone, head out in formation for Revelstoke and the hotel, approx driving time 21 mins.

Tips for making the cruise more enjoyable
1. Pack your cooler full of beverages in Alberta This ensures you won't have to pay BC prices and you will have some ice cold refreshments for when we get to the hotel parking lot. As we will all be arriving together this year we may want to relax in the parking lot for a little bit instead of try to check in all at the same time.
2. Pack some lawn chairs makes the parking lot a little more comfy, and for those with a portable awning just in case,
3. For the cruise also remember to bring a cooler with water and other beverages as if it is hot you will need them, also snacks are a good idea. We will be doing supper in Nakusp after the car show but a little something to munch on is always good, like red licorice apparently.
4. When you are getting your morning Timmies on Saturday remember to fuel your monsters appetite and the car too.

As things change this might too, but for now as people are asking this is the plan. LOL.
Cheers,
Jim and Myrna
Thanks Jim!
Closed Thread