Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 10-11-2016, 06:55 AM   #1
TheZman

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS m6
Jelous Scum!!

So took my new 1SS out for a drive and to a couple of stores on Sunday. I had a few things to pick up. So against my own judgment i decided Walmart would definitely have one of the items i needed. I usually never take any of my nice cars to Walmart because of horror stories of friends getting there cars keyed, door dings and shopping carts misteriously ghost riding into sides if cars. Just looking at most of the people who shop there its easy to see why. So i decided to go anyway. I Parked my Camaro all the way at the end where it was like 100 feet away from all the other cars in the lot. No shopping carts even anywhere to be seen. Coast clear. So i thought. I was literally only in the store for 20min. I come out. There was a shopping cart parked 10 feet from my car aimed right at the car. The lot is slightly down hill and it was windy as Hell. I guarantee if i was in that store 5 min longer it would have smashed right into the side of my new SS... WTF??? People are scum!! Unbelievable. Its like i knew before i went in that it would happen. Never again will i take the car to Walmart. Thank god it didnt hit my car!!
TheZman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:27 AM   #2
nearwater

Drives: '17 2SS 50th
Glad nothing happened!
You parked away 100 feet? I park my car at the furthest spot possible (like 150 yards away), and on the highest ground so that the carts don't coast down and hit the car.

Even with this kind of effort, there will still be some pricks who're willing to take their part of the effort to park RIGHT NEXT to me when there are literally thousands of other spots available close to the building.
And I'm not talking about cars that are taken care of. I'm talking about shitty beaters.
Some people are weird.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:34 AM   #3
E-Ray

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Nightfall Grey
Walmart protection cover.
[IMG][/IMG]

E-Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:37 AM   #4
thomaswatk

Drives: red ss convertible
Wow, I shop at Walmart sometimes and didn't know I was scum. You must be pure genius to be able to look at the people who shop at Walmart and determine that they are going to do something to the cars parked there.
thomaswatk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:50 AM   #5
Moc96
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Some people are just assholes, some are oblivious, and some are indeed jealous* scum. I park in the furthest spot possible and have the same issue as nearwater. I'll come out to find a 1998 Forester, with multi-colored, beat to hell doors, mud caked so thick on it I doubt it's ever been washed, parked right next to me. With hundreds, if not thousands of other, much closer spots wide open. I'll be honest, sometimes I add a dent for their audacity in parking such a turd so close to perfection.
Moc96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 07:51 AM   #6
TheZman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomaswatk View Post
Wow, I shop at Walmart sometimes and didn't know I was scum. You must be pure genius to be able to look at the people who shop at Walmart and determine that they are going to do something to the cars parked there.
I shop at Walmart too. I didnt mean becuase you shop there you are scum. And yes i can tell people are scum when there cursing out loud around kids ,opening car doors fast slamming then into another persons car and then istead of shopping they say shit jump back in there car and take off (saw that with my eyes), leave shopping carts in the parking lot because there too F ing lazy to put them back ..ect ect ect.... i can go on and on. Doesnt take a genius to point them out.
Old 10-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #7
BowtieRocket

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS- M6
I do the same thing, and when i come out theres like 3 to five cars parked next to me everytime! Smh
Old 10-11-2016, 08:14 AM   #8
gippy87

Drives: 2016 2ss
Honestly there are some really messed up people out there. I would like to buy the door ding magnets but that itself is just going to attract more attention to my vehicle. I honestly believe people will look at as an additional reason to mess with the car.
gippy87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:15 AM   #9
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZman View Post
I shop at Walmart too. I didnt mean becuase you shop there you are scum. And yes i can tell people are scum when there cursing out loud around kids ,opening car doors fast slamming then into another persons car and then istead of shopping they say shit jump back in there car and take off (saw that with my eyes), leave shopping carts in the parking lot because there too F ing lazy to put them back ..ect ect ect.... i can go on and on. Doesnt take a genius to point them out.
Oh look I'm scum too! I don't change the way I speak because children are around. They're not my responsibility. And they're just words. And I shop at Walmart on occasion. I'm scum.
Old 10-11-2016, 08:18 AM   #10
gw6211

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
So took my new 1SS out for a drive and to a couple of stores on Sunday. I had a few things to pick up. So against my own judgment i decided Walmart would definitely have one of the items i needed. I usually never take any of my nice cars to Walmart because of horror stories of friends getting there cars keyed, door dings and shopping carts misteriously ghost riding into sides if cars. Just looking at most of the people who shop there its easy to see why. So i decided to go anyway. I Parked my Camaro all the way at the end where it was like 100 feet away from all the other cars in the lot. No shopping carts even anywhere to be seen. Coast clear. So i thought. I was literally only in the store for 20min. I come out. There was a shopping cart parked 10 feet from my car aimed right at the car. The lot is slightly down hill and it was windy as Hell. I guarantee if i was in that store 5 min longer it would have smashed right into the side of my new SS... WTF??? People are scum!! Unbelievable. Its like i knew before i went in that it would happen. Never again will i take the car to Walmart. Thank god it didnt hit my car!!
wait, your complaining about something that DIDN'T happen?
gw6211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 08:22 AM   #11
TheZman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
Oh look I'm scum too! I don't change the way I speak because children are around. They're not my responsibility. And they're just words. And I shop at Walmart on occasion. I'm scum.
There talking like that with THERE OWN KIDS.. So is banding a door into someone elses car and taking off not being a scum bag either??
Old 10-11-2016, 08:25 AM   #12
TheZman

Quote:
Originally Posted by gw6211 View Post
wait, your complaining about something that DIDN'T happen?
No. Im complaining about something that could have happened and things that ive seen happen. Just trying to make people extra aware and carful with there new cars. But hey do what you want. Just trying to help. Next time ill just keep it to myself and protect my own car..
Old 10-11-2016, 08:42 AM   #13
Thor142

Drives: 2014 2LS (traded in) 2015 1SS 1LE
Quote:
There talking like that with THERE OWN KIDS.. So is banding a door into someone elses car and taking off not being a scum bag either??
I was just pointing out that you painted with kind of a broad brush there.....and nothing happened to your car. You seem very angry about nothing. Cheer up
Old 10-11-2016, 08:47 AM   #14
TheZman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor142 View Post
I was just pointing out that you painted with kind of a broad brush there.....and nothing happened to your car. You seem very angry about nothing. Cheer up
Not putting shopping carts back where they belong definitely makes me angry. No reason for a shopping cart to be 10 feet from my car heading right towards it especially when im at the very far end of the lot away from everyone. Pure laziness and disregard for ither people's cars. It sucks when you want to go to a store but dont want to take your Camaro becuase of other people. Thats all im saying ..