Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-20-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
Motion427
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Red Jewel L99
Classic Design Concept (sport bars)

Just letting you know.Before you sign the UPS label when Classic Design Concept sends you a product.Make sure you open the box(s) and check your sport bar for your Camaro convertible before you sign.I ordered 3 of them the other day and 1 one them the material was damaged at a couple of spots with a sharp object(at the worse possible location).Anyway CDC was not really interested to file a claim with UPS,they did offer for me to send it back for repair and have it sent back to me(I pay for shipping both ways).But because of my location,the cost of shipping it would bring the price of the bar about $150-200 more that the original price.
Not really mad,but disapointed.
Anybody wants a damage sport bar?:(

On another note.This week,I received a moulding for an old GM pick-up from LMC for another customer,I open the the box,sure enough the moulding was bent at about 30 degrees,I said great,this is not my week.....I should have open the box before signing,stupid........
Called LMC,sent pictures of the box and moulding.They said no problem,they are sending me a new one ASAP at no extra charge.
Motion427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Yeah I've had some problems with ups lately...I guess all the good brown truck guys are off to retirement and the service has gotten crappy over the last year or so.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
thespymaster

Drives: C7 / ZL1 / SS / trucsk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motion427 View Post
Just letting you know.Before you sign the UPS label when Classic Design Concept sends you a product.Make sure you open the box(s) and check your sport bar for your Camaro convertible before you sign.I ordered 3 of them the other day and 1 one them the material was damaged at a couple of spots with a sharp object(at the worse possible location).Anyway CDC was not really interested to file a claim with UPS,they did offer for me to send it back for repair and have it sent back to me(I pay for shipping both ways).But because of my location,the cost of shipping it would bring the price of the bar about $150-200 more that the original price.
Not really mad,but disapointed.
Anybody wants a damage sport bar?:(

On another note.This week,I received a moulding for an old GM pick-up from LMC for another customer,I open the the box,sure enough the moulding was bent at about 30 degrees,I said great,this is not my week.....I should have open the box before signing,stupid........
Called LMC,sent pictures of the box and moulding.They said no problem,they are sending me a new one ASAP at no extra charge.

Not acceptible , I would file a dispute for the damage bar costs with your credit card company!
thespymaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespymaster View Post
Not acceptible , I would file a dispute for the damage bar costs with your credit card company!
I second that.
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote