Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Garage / Tools Discussions

Old 02-14-2016, 06:59 PM   #57
Jackass
Doing what I like to do

Drives: 1963 Landrover
Quote:
Originally Posted by gen=5 View Post
Well update things have gotten a lot father along..I finally also got the Ripchair set the gun range,although it's more like a point and shoot from where ever you want,lol..
I had to take down,and move a lot of it the day they dropped off the rip chair because the semi had to back up and it drove over a lot of it,lol..

Also started training a couple other service dogs for a vet,and one for myself..his name is KIA 10months old in their pics..he is a yr this week now..
Why did you named the dog KIA !? Couldn't you named Ford or Dodge
Jackass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 02:12 AM   #58
gen=5

Drives: 13 ZL1 vert blac fastlane/LPE 750
Haven't been on the site for awhile..named the dog KIA because it's what my kids wanted to call him..it's got something to do with Japanese cartoons,lol..I think it means brave,and strong or something.. He ate the couch ,and dragged the carpet under it,lol..
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 02:14 AM   #59
gen=5

Rip chair has been fun,had a couple vets over and we took turns,went shooting..at least Kia looked good while he ate my couch ,lol..
Attached Images

Old 07-25-2016, 10:59 PM   #60
8balldeluxe

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS Victory Red
Love the toys sir
Speed Engineering Headers w/ Texas Speed HFC's ~ Flowmaster 2 1/2" cat back w/Flowmaster Super 10's ~ Cold Air Inductions Intake w/ Scoop and WW relocate ~ VMAX CNC Spiral PTB ~ Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors w/Hawk pads ~ ZL1 Spoiler ~ SCTX4 RDP Tuned
8balldeluxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 06:56 AM   #61
gen=5

Been busy and got part of the range finished,although we have had some set backs due to my own health,as some legal issues..the guy who helped with the range ,never finished the other side for the big kongs & took off with all the lumber & the funds for the other targets..
But it still works fine as it is,we started using the empty side for reactive targets blowing up stuff with them.we even once ties half a pound of the stuff to a water bottle ..normally we just rape the small premade packages to the bottles,the water kills any change of burning grass..
Old 06-28-2017, 09:11 PM   #62
gen=5

Couldn't up load vid so just took a snapshot
Attached Images

Old 01-06-2018, 07:28 AM   #63
Vec
Tejas Hillbilly

Drives: 15 SS 2SS/RS LS3M6
Great thing you are doing there, any further progress?
Vec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2018, 02:40 PM   #64
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Spike III Build 2011 IBM 1SS/RS [COTW 6/25/12]

Quote:
Been busy and got part of the range finished,although we have had some set backs due to my own health,as some legal issues..the guy who helped with the range ,never finished the other side for the big kongs & took off with all the lumber & the funds for the other targets..
But it still works fine as it is,we started using the empty side for reactive targets blowing up stuff with them.we even once ties half a pound of the stuff to a water bottle ..normally we just rape the small premade packages to the bottles,the water kills any change of burning grass..
The one who was helping with the range and took off. I hope he wasn't a friend of yours. In my own mind he is the lowest piece of $hit dirt bag there is for doing what he did. But even lower for doing it to a vet & in a wheel chair. It's great what your doing & for your service. [Semperi Fi ]
Old 03-02-2018, 11:04 AM   #65
Tconners

Drives: 2013 SS2
Sen yah a PM............
I have some steel to donate to.........
Tconners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2021, 09:28 AM   #66
jrc6

Drives: xli 2020
Quote:
here are some pics of the main housre and the guess house that came with the ganch
those are amazing pictures
jrc6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 03:26 PM   #67
Jarhead1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro LT
Really?

Quote:
I am a disabled Vet, I am moving out of Houston to about 1 1/2 hrs north.I have purchased a ranch with a main house,a couple barns etc etc....
My mother who is getting up there in her yrs is going to move from Cal to come live in the main house in the end of march...Since the house is not set up for the disabled,and has some really nice stuff in it i could never use we have decided to build another house for myself..

I am going to also build a paint ball range to invite some other disable vets to come and get out and have some free fun...i will also have things like atv rides,maybe rent some horses or get some vet programs to bring theirs out,i may also have gun shooting for those that cam still shoot a weapon without issues...

Anyway If anyone has any ideas as I go along pls feel free to give your input,or if you know anyone that might be interested in paint ball for disabled vets pls feel free to pass on their info for when i get started..thsk...
Why do I hear Banjo Music? Look Ma! What we are having for dinner !! Just messing .
Jarhead1 is offline   Reply With Quote