Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 06-12-2013, 04:15 AM   #1163
blink
dave

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
yeah i can help you out! friday is actually my first day back to work. so it will have to be sometime after work.
and yeah he is a very good buddy of mine.. if you know him you probably know leah too lol
Yeah I actually knew Leah before I knew him haha. I met him through leah. But yeah what time are you done Friday? I think dave with the green Camaro was gonna come over after work maybe to help out. Only if it's nice out. I don't have a big enough garage to fit my car in. Nice pictures, jealous of that thing.
Old 06-12-2013, 10:52 AM   #1164
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Hey guys and gals.................

According to another 1st State Member.....Medding's Restaurant which is on Rt1 just north of Milford has begun to have their car meets on Tuesday nights. This coming Tuesday is All Chevy night. I think its starts around 5 or 6 pm.

I am unsure if I will be able to make it....I have to work til at least 7pm that day.

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 06-12-2013 at 05:06 PM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:14 AM   #1165
SILVERHAWK

Everything is all set for Saturday around 12:30 - 1:00 with Hooters.....we should have the outside again like last time....

Does everyone coming with me from Jakes have EZ Pass?
Old 06-12-2013, 04:36 PM   #1166
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
Everything is all set for Saturday around 12:30 - 1:00 with Hooters.....we should have the outside again like last time....

Does everyone coming with me from Jakes have EZ Pass?
I do.
Old 06-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #1167
Sketch

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS RS RJT
I just bought a set of 1LE wheels. Should be coming in next week.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #1168
DKSynergy
Kunch

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS L99 Silver Ice Mett
Quote:

According to another 1st State Member.....Medding's Restaurant which is on Rt1 just north of Milford has begun to have their car meets on Tuesday nights. This coming Tuesday is All Chevy night. I think its starts around 5 or 6 pm.

I am unsure if I will be able to make it....I have to work til at least 7pm that day.
Yea I was telling twoblindsheep about this earlier this week ..I'll be there sometime throughout the night since its my first Tuesday night off ....almost positive its all Chevy night and I know July 9th is ford vs Chevy night ....hopefully we can get some people out there

^^^^ This is my old car, Haven't made new signature pic yet, but Check out its old build thread My Build Thread
DKSynergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 10:14 PM   #1169
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:

yep way ahead of you jim! facebook events was posted few days back and i and juan actually went down this week already to check it out! its 6-9! beautiful cars.. def be down there for the chevy night ! oh if you want to show off the car.. i would show up early.. the parking spots fill up pretty quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSynergy View Post
Yea I was telling twoblindsheep about this earlier this week ..I'll be there sometime throughout the night since its my first Tuesday night off ....almost positive its all Chevy night and I know July 9th is ford vs Chevy night ....hopefully we can get some people out there

yeah thanks alot for the information! def went down there tuesday and it looked like fun! alot of great cars and old school camaros!
thanks for the info!

well i finally got another car i can drive if my camaro goes into the shop to get gears in!

Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #1170
DKSynergy
Kunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoblindsheep View Post
yep way ahead of you jim! facebook events was posted few days back and i and juan actually went down this week already to check it out! its 6-9! beautiful cars.. def be down there for the chevy night ! oh if you want to show off the car.. i would show up early.. the parking spots fill up pretty quick!

yeah thanks alot for the information! def went down there tuesday and it looked like fun! alot of great cars and old school camaros!
thanks for the info!

well i finally got another car i can drive if my camaro goes into the shop to get gears in!

Wait let me get this straight.... your "Back up car" is a freaking Viper!!!! ok i hate you now LOL Jealous doesnt begin to describe my feelings now LOL I need to join the military because you got to much money man lol

^^^^ This is my old car, Haven't made new signature pic yet, but Check out its old build thread My Build Thread
Old 06-13-2013, 04:26 AM   #1171
blink
dave

Is this real life? ^^^

And I don't have an ez pass, although I should considering all my driving I do.

And Kunch if you go I'll probably go too. I'll be down that way anyway later to go to northbeach. I'll actually be home next week all week. Imagine that.
Old 06-13-2013, 06:59 AM   #1172
SILVERHAWK

Damn nice back up vehicle George....... I am definitely in the wrong line of work....ahahahahha

Well, I was hoping that everyone would have it, but I guess that was wishfull thinking......bring toll money just in case..... we went up 13 last time, but kept having to pull over due to the lights.....I know there probably won't be as many this time, but it will be easier to take RT1 all the way up
Old 06-13-2013, 07:12 AM   #1173
DKSynergy
Kunch

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink View Post
Is this real life? ^^^

And Kunch if you go I'll probably go too. I'll be down that way anyway later to go to northbeach. I'll actually be home next week all week. Imagine that.
I'll def be going Tuesday ...unless they change my schedule but I doubt they will

And u don't have an ez pass and much as u travel ?!?! Figured ud def have it lol

Last edited by DKSynergy; 06-13-2013 at 07:24 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 08:42 AM   #1174
blink
dave

I need to know how much my tolls are weekly to get reimbursed.
Old 06-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #1175
DKSynergy
Kunch

That makes sense

Old 06-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #1176
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSynergy View Post
Wait let me get this straight.... your "Back up car" is a freaking Viper!!!! ok i hate you now LOL Jealous doesnt begin to describe my feelings now LOL I need to join the military because you got to much money man lol
hahahaha dont do it! its not mine but ill have it for the rest of this year since my buddy deployed and then hes going to AZ when he gets back and wont have time to pick the car up

Quote:
Is this real life? ^^^

go get one it makes life so much easier!

Quote:
Damn nice back up vehicle George....... I am definitely in the wrong line of work....ahahahahha

Well, I was hoping that everyone would have it, but I guess that was wishfull thinking......bring toll money just in case..... we went up 13 last time, but kept having to pull over due to the lights.....I know there probably won't be as many this time, but it will be easier to take RT1 all the way up
hahaha jim! try not to pull me over when im in the viper.. next thing i want is to see people i know see me get pulled over in the viper

Quote:
I need to know how much my tolls are weekly to get reimbursed.
hmm you know Ezpass have a list of tolls youve been through and how much they are.. like a monthy activity.. its better than having all those receipts
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote