Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic

Old 07-21-2012, 11:52 AM   #1
SILVERHAWK

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, '22 Silverado Z71
Exclamation 1st State Camaro5

WELCOME TO 1ST STATE CAMARO5 !!!!!!!!!!!

This is the official home of the Delaware Camaro5 owners (and a few others with connections to DE). At this time, we are an informal group that likes to meet up about every 1-2 months to have fun, talk about our rides, and get a good meal. If you are interested in joining us or just want to stop by and see what we are up to, post +/or check in here for the latest news and updates on where we will be and what we will be doing.

Also catch up with us on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/groups/Delaware.Camaro/

I will be updating this page with various items as things develop as well as post the current info on any meetups or shows we are going to or want to attend.

Next Event: DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID SITUATION... NO EVENTS ARE PLANNED AT THIS TIME

Future Events:

Last edited by SILVERHAWK; 02-04-2021 at 09:37 AM.
SILVERHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
SILVERHAWK

Our first order of business will be to discuss the next meetup......

I will throw out the date of August 25th or 26th.....

Ideas....there were a few on the table most of which concerned somewhere in New Castle County.... Timothy's on the Waterfront and Famous Dave's were two most people talked about as I recall and could accomodate a group with parking. I would like to also extend invites to SJCC, DVCC, MDCC, FSFBA, and SEPA5
Old 07-21-2012, 04:53 PM   #3
Wuiquen

Drives: 2018 Hot Red ZL1
Finally... yeah buddy... i think the 26 is a good day. At least i know ill be able to make it
And i vote for famous daves. They have good food. Glad we finally have a club.
Old 07-21-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
mcbeth15

Drives: '11 RS 2LT IBM
Congrats on the new name. Maybe I'll swing by if I get a chance.
mcbeth15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:00 PM   #5
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
25th is good for me!
Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #6
Twoblindsheep
[COTW 1/6/14]

Drives: 2017 1LE
guys dont forget we are also on Facebook!
you can search Delaware 5th gen camaros!
when we have big events ill post it on there so everyone will be invited!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Delaware.Camaro/

sorry ontheaccount that i didnt reply back yet.. ive been crazy busy today.. but ill upload those when i get a chance! great works btw!
Twoblindsheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 05:11 AM   #7
SILVERHAWK

I can do both dates....just think Sunday would work a little better for me, I will do what works for the majority.

Thanks George I updated the main page with the Facebook address.
Old 07-22-2012, 05:12 AM   #8
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheaccount View Post
Haven't been around the forums in awhile. Sorry I missed out on the Dover Meet and Greet (just got the pm from Nick about it). Good to see a club close by form up in my absence. Count me in. I sent twoblindsheep a logo idea.

Cool, and welcome back!!!!
Old 07-22-2012, 07:03 AM   #9
TAZMNDEVIL

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
1st State Camaro5 it is! Are we looking at an afternoonish meetup? Saturday (25th) would probably be better for us. School will be back in session and Sunday nights always turn out to be chaotic.

So when do we vote on the logo? I have a spot waiting for it on my window!
TAZMNDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
bluebox

Drives: '12 1SS LS3 IBM/SIM
Decent chance at making the 25th or 26th - as long as you don't mind a wife and/or toddler package in tow. Famous Dave's Christiana or N Wilm? (didn't have a good experience first time there, though...) Timothy's is good too, never been there, like to try.

Another spot might be Jose's Border Cafe near Christiana Mall (everyone seems to know the big EAT sign). Tex mex to die for, and a nice big lot behind it.

Now: Invo's on Nurburgs | Ext. Eng. catch can | heritage grille
Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

bluebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #11
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAZMNDEVIL View Post
1st State Camaro5 it is! Are we looking at an afternoonish meetup? Saturday (25th) would probably be better for us. School will be back in session and Sunday nights always turn out to be chaotic.

So when do we vote on the logo? I have a spot waiting for it on my window!
TwoBlind is getting ideas for the logo and then I believe he is going to make a poll thread on it just like we did with the name
As far as the meetup and timing.....I would like to make it around the middle of the day.....to center around a meal if we are going to do this near a restaurant. That way no matter what day we do it...it shouldn't interfere with school stuff even with a 40 min ride from Dover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebox View Post
Decent chance at making the 25th or 26th - as long as you don't mind a wife and/or toddler package in tow. Famous Dave's Christiana or N Wilm? (didn't have a good experience first time there, though...) Timothy's is good too, never been there, like to try.

Another spot might be Jose's Border Cafe near Christiana Mall (everyone seems to know the big EAT sign). Tex mex to die for, and a nice big lot behind it.
No problem bringing the family....my wife is going to be there...can't guarantee the kiddos will be...they like being old enough to stay home.

I think they were talking about Dave's near Christiana....I am not familiar with either of them...so I don't know which is better for parking....especially with others being invited. The Riverfront is where the DVCC show is...so I KNOW THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM THERE.

I guess we will need someone from up north to do some intel for us... like checking to see if these places may "hook" us up if we are bringing them a good crowd.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:36 AM   #12
SILVERHAWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbeth15 View Post
Congrats on the new name. Maybe I'll swing by if I get a chance.

Cool!!
Old 07-22-2012, 10:49 AM   #13
bluebox

Drives: '12 1SS LS3 IBM/SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post
I think they were talking about Dave's near Christiana....I am not familiar with either of them...so I don't know which is better for parking....especially with others being invited. The Riverfront is where the DVCC show is...so I KNOW THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM THERE.

I guess we will need someone from up north to do some intel for us... like checking to see if these places may "hook" us up if we are bringing them a good crowd.
0.1) Curses, jumped the gun a bit. Son's b-day now on the 25th, visiting sister/BIL from VA have to work labor day, Phils/Nats tix on 26th and they want to go... Life rolls on.

1) Dave's across from Concord mall is in a strip of restaurants, which gets very crowded from the PA tax-dodgers on weekends (I live right up Naamans from there). Might still be room out back of TGIFridays on the end. Heck, the mall might be happy to host us, plenty of room in their lot, they've done these things with groups before, Ruby Tuesdays or Champps is there...

2) I'd be happy to do intel/ask around, just need to add that 8th day of the week so I can go to some of them!

Now: Invo's on Nurburgs | Ext. Eng. catch can | heritage grille
Next: a few Pedders bits, tighten it up | better sways | drop coils, maybe | CAI, exhaust, JRE tune
Then I'm done, I swear.

bluebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:50 PM   #14
Trailbreaker77

Drives: 2010 Transformers Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by SILVERHAWK View Post

I can give any intel needed once we narrow down the places. I can post some ideas for each place. We eat just about every weekend in that area of Delaware.
Trailbreaker77 is offline   Reply With Quote