Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 06-08-2020, 08:35 PM   #1
BLCKJACK

Drives: 2015 BLCK 2SS/RS 1LE
DIY or pics for FAST LXRT 102MM intake manifold?

Anyone done a DIY or have pics detailing the installation of the FAST LXRT 102mm intake manifold on their LS3?
I just bought one and see some modifications need to be made to install it on the LS3. I am also trying to see if I can use my existing CAI cold air intake with the FAST and a Nick Williams 102mm Throttle body. Thanks.
2015 Black 1LE, COMP 54-454-11 Camshaft, Johnson short travel lifters, BTR .660 dual vlv springs, COMP Max-Lift BSR Shaft Rockers, CAI intake, APEX racing scoop/washer reloc kit, FAST 102 LSXR intake ported by Vengeance Racing, Nick Williams 102mm TB, GM Perf CNC ported heads, Stainless Power Long Tube headers, Fluidampr 25% underdrive balancer, Elite E2 catch can, dynotuned by DTP Racing 525 RWHP/495 TQ, Ghosted Oracle sidemarkers
BLCKJACK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 10:41 PM   #2
AG454
I am not "Fast & Furious"

Drives: 2010 Camaro LSX454 1LE
I think the only things you need to do are drill out a hole for the MAP sensor and plug some unused vacuum ports. You will use injector spacers if you’re using the factory fuel rail. You will need a bigger intake tube coupling to fit on the NW 102 TB. That’s about it. You may have to extend the MAP sensor wires if they are tight.
Don't wait up 'cause I'll be late, I'll be late
AG454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2020, 05:56 PM   #3
BLCKJACK

Drives: 2015 BLCK 2SS/RS 1LE
Thanks for the post. MAP sensor wires are too tight since sensor only mounts into FAST intake one way and it ends up pointing toward the opposite side (facing driver side now) from stock intake. Since I have to length sensor plug wires either way, I am deciding if I want to drill and mount in rear location or on top. Not sure what the difference would be.
2015 Black 1LE, COMP 54-454-11 Camshaft, Johnson short travel lifters, BTR .660 dual vlv springs, COMP Max-Lift BSR Shaft Rockers, CAI intake, APEX racing scoop/washer reloc kit, FAST 102 LSXR intake ported by Vengeance Racing, Nick Williams 102mm TB, GM Perf CNC ported heads, Stainless Power Long Tube headers, Fluidampr 25% underdrive balancer, Elite E2 catch can, dynotuned by DTP Racing 525 RWHP/495 TQ, Ghosted Oracle sidemarkers
BLCKJACK is offline   Reply With Quote