Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 07-20-2009, 12:27 AM   #155
Phantom_LS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/2009 G8/1995 3000GT
OH, I'M ALSO LOOKING TO ADD FRIENDS TO.
Phantom_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:47 AM   #156
BlueMarlin
phi alpha

Drives: 2005 GMC Envoy
new orleans here
Old 07-20-2009, 08:30 AM   #157
CamaroChelline

Drives: Like a bat outta hell
I'm in Lafayette..(I'm the owner of the abm camaro posted on the previous page)..

I'll be your friend..lol..
TOTALED by drunk driver on 10/4/14--Limited Edition R6P ABM #127/ 2SS/RS/ Black Interior/ Black Rally Stripes/ Sunroof/ Borla S-Type Cat-Back Exhaust/ AEM CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
*NEW* Limited Edition Aqua Blue Metallic #417/ 2SS/RS/ Manual/ Ground Effects/ Black Interior/ Gray Vintage Stripe/ Sunroof/ Kooks Headers/ Borla Atak Cat-back Exhaust/ CAI/ LED Fog Lights/ Aqua Blue Footwell, Dome and Trunk lights
CamaroChelline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 04:23 PM   #158
Phantom_LS3

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/2009 G8/1995 3000GT
hello my camaro fans in new orleans and surrounding area. I think we should all get together real soon and have us a nice meet up this upcoming weekend in new orleans. SO HOW ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!!!!! I also started a thread if y'all agree then we could try and put something together. Thread: Let's Gather In New Orleans
Phantom_LS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 05:43 PM   #159
Jango

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I'm currently living in Haughton. Just outside of Bossier City. I am from Downsville and work in Ruston.

So as soon as mine gets here you will see it both areas often.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:40 PM   #160
dukea

Drives: Black on Black 2SS
Ordered mine from Ryan Chevy in Monroe. Original order date June 4th with allocation June 25th.
dukea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #161
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
UPDATE Ok, i got my leave date which is December 8, i plan on ordering a 2SS which i stated the details above before i leave just don't know when shall i do it but as soon as i get back Chelline and the crew we have to meet up again and take a cruise.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #162
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDaRipper89 View Post
UPDATE Ok, i got my leave date which is December 8, i plan on ordering a 2SS which i stated the details above before i leave just don't know when shall i do it but as soon as i get back Chelline and the crew we have to meet up again and take a cruise.
Well, glad your plans are set now, I know you must be pleased to get it underway. As we all said before, we're proud of your decision and safe travels! We'll see you when you come back from basic, if not before!
Old 07-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #163
JackDaRipper89

Drives: SW 2/LT w/RS N Blk Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunCamaroChic View Post
Well, glad your plans are set now, I know you must be pleased to get it underway. As we all said before, we're proud of your decision and safe travels! We'll see you when you come back from basic, if not before!
Excited isn't the word lol i wish i could leave Monday just to get Basic training over because that will be the hardest part, and thanks i'll remember you all as i go threw my hardship.
JackDaRipper89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #164
chrisgalles
TEXAS FIGHT!

Drives: Awesome
I live in Longview, Tx...work in Marshall, Tx but am over in Shreveport/Bossier quite a bit. I have to get my fill of Superior's margaritas at least a couple weekends out of the month...also my sis and bro-n-law live in Bossier.
chrisgalles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:44 AM   #165
Płnono

Drives: 2010 SSRS RJT M6 CGMstripes
I'm in Madisonville, would like to attend any meet & greet coming up - either Baton Rouge or New Orleans as I am in between both.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:06 AM   #166
Gib

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, RJT 04 Silverado
Monthly Cruise & Car Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gib View Post
I am in Baton Rouge. Are any of ya'll in south Louisiana intrested in meeting up once a month at the Gerry Lane Super Cruise Night at the Tanger Mall in Gonzales? We can all park our Camaros together and visit. It is the 3rd Saturday of each month from 5:00 - 8:30 PM (March - October). I use to do this with a Impala SS group back in the mid to late 90's. Was always lots of fun. Lots of good gearhead talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie View Post
Hi Gib,
I'd be interested in going to the Gerry Lane Cruise Night at the Tanger Outlet Mall with my camaro. I didn't know there was such a thing here - I figured there would be something but didn't know when/where.
Anyway, sounds cool if there was a few of us camaro owners going. I had a similar meet thing in Scotland when I owned my Saab turbo and Mercedes SLC.
I've not got my camaro on the road at the moment as I'm busy buying a house, but I'd bring it on the road for the 3rd Saturday in April if enough of us committed to going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gib View Post
Hi Pookie...I doubt any of us in the BR area will have their Camaros for the April Cruise. Maybe late Spring early Summer we will have a nice group of local owners. I hope mine arrives in May. I am 7th on the pre-order list out of 24 at my dealer. I hope we can get a nice group of new (and older) Camaro owners in this area together for cruise nights. Maybe start a local club? I may try to put a e-mail list of intrested owners in this area, so we can stay in touch and announce car events. Thanks for your intrest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Płnono View Post
I'm in Madisonville, would like to attend any meet & greet coming up - either Baton Rouge or New Orleans as I am in between both.

Lets do it!!! The next one is August 15th. I plan on going, unless my Camaro is still at Futral Motorsports.
Old 07-22-2009, 02:51 PM   #167
Phenicks

Drives: 2010 Black 2SS/RS
anyone know a good vinyl stripe installer in baton rouge or surrounding area? I saw sherifdude used B&M did they do a good job?

Last edited by Phenicks; 07-22-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Phenicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:30 PM   #168
Gib

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, RJT 04 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenicks View Post
anyone know a good vinyl stripe installer in baton rouge or surrounding area? I saw sherifdude used B&M did they do a good job?
I would be intrested as well. Thinking about getting the carbon fiber stripes.