Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-02-2013, 08:18 PM   #1471
Sunset6928

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Just a little info on what happened today. Picked my son up at the airport last night. First thing he asked is, can I use the car tomorrow. Takes me to work at 5 am, leaves with my car. He picks me up at 3:30 and wants to drive. Takes us home and says something wrong with tail lights. He installed new LED tail lights. Sequential, rapid fire break, and hazard flash. I was floored. Then he tells me the Oracle mail box scanner 2.0 color change light bar is in the house along with the color change halo and running lights. Plus the color change bars for the upper and lower front engine compartments. Then he says all the blue lights for the inside of the car and the trunk are also there. He told me he was sorry that he did not know how to install those things, so he made an appointment at the Oracle installer in Niagara Falls, for me in 3 weeks, and said send the bill to him. Then he said " Happy Fathers Day". Today was a good day. I will try and do a video. Having a hard time with the Vid. Will keep trying
Sunset6928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #1472
kcox2010
synergy2011

Drives: 2011 synergy green 1ss/rs
Send a message via AIM to kcox2010
hey i going to install some light mods from oracle next week. hopely get the install before july12 for the paddock cruise night goies into back into in body shop to finalget the car fixed back to normal see the area that was damaged came back so it going to another shop dont every have them touch my car again
Old 07-02-2013, 10:07 PM   #1473
Sunset6928

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I hope I will be ready for Paddock, but I doubt it. Good luck with the paint Keith!
Sunset6928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #1474
Wolfco13

Drives: 45th RS Vert, 50th SS Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset6928 View Post
Just a little info on what happened today. Picked my son up at the airport last night. First thing he asked is, can I use the car tomorrow. Takes me to work at 5 am, leaves with my car. He picks me up at 3:30 and wants to drive. Takes us home and says something wrong with tail lights. He installed new LED tail lights. Sequential, rapid fire break, and hazard flash. I was floored. Then he tells me the Oracle mail box scanner 2.0 color change light bar is in the house along with the color change halo and running lights. Plus the color change bars for the upper and lower front engine compartments. Then he says all the blue lights for the inside of the car and the trunk are also there. He told me he was sorry that he did not know how to install those things, so he made an appointment at the Oracle installer in Niagara Falls, for me in 3 weeks, and said send the bill to him. Then he said " Happy Fathers Day". Today was a good day. I will try and do a video. Having a hard time with the Vid. Will keep trying
That's Awesome!
Old 07-02-2013, 11:15 PM   #1475
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
That's is awesome.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #1476
Wolfco13

Canal Fest Cruise

Anyone going to this one?
Attached Images

Old 07-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #1477
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Quote:
Wow that's awesome! You got a good son there! Can't wait to see it all in action!
ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 11:29 AM   #1478
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

I might go to Lancaster Speedway for cruise night tonight weather permitting! Anyone else interested? I think midlifecriSS is going too.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #1479
MidlifecriSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS;Blk w/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I might go to Lancaster Speedway for cruise night tonight weather permitting! Anyone else interested? I think midlifecriSS is going too.

What time ya thinking? I'm just grabbing some dinner and heading up I think.
Old 07-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #1480
MidlifecriSS

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS;Blk w/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfco13 View Post
Anyone going to this one?
I should be able to get that night off...sounds fun! Let me know if you are going!
Old 07-03-2013, 09:18 PM   #1481
Wolfco13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidlifecriSS View Post
I should be able to get that night off...sounds fun! Let me know if you are going!
I plan on staging on the N.Tonawanda side after I get off work.
Old 07-04-2013, 08:00 AM   #1482
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

I might try to make it but I'm leaving the following morning for Gingerman. So it depends on if I have everything ready for the trip or not.
Old 07-04-2013, 06:49 PM   #1483
Wolfco13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
I might try to make it but I'm leaving the following morning for Gingerman. So it depends on if I have everything ready for the trip or not.
Hope to see ya, but really wish to be ya.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #1484
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Anyone interested in cruise night at Lancaster or Eastern Hills tonight?