Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-08-2019, 03:28 PM   #127
Roader

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
How can I be clued in when you don't even post your best times in your sig. All I see are some lame mod descriptions.

If I was as much as an avid drag racer as you claim to be, I'd be posting my best times front and center in my signature for everyone on this forum to see. Why is it such a secret with you?

Oh, you race your car at the track. Wow! Do you want a cookie?

I didn't buy my Camaro to race at the track. That's what the GTA is for. However, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing what the little V6 could do with some minor bolt-ons after I pay it off next year. Maybe by then, we'll have a few more aftermarket parts to choose from, but I'm not holding my breath.

Until then, I'm just going to continue driving my V6 around as is and having lots of fun while doing it.
If you were an avid racer you would not. If you were a dumbass you would and since you said you would...grudge racers at my track do all they can to keep their times to themselves. Some of them have went overboard but why I slowed down on going to that track.

I also daily an a6 with over 5k stall so saying his car isn’t streetable really shows your ignorance
Roader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 05:47 PM   #128
davidscamaro

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6 BIG cam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roader View Post
If you were an avid racer you would not. If you were a dumbass you would and since you said you would...grudge racers at my track do all they can to keep their times to themselves. Some of them have went overboard but why I slowed down on going to that track.

I also daily an a6 with over 5k stall so saying his car isn’t streetable really shows your ignorance

That's exactly right , most drag racers that hit the track every chance they get never post there times or hp, lots won't even pop there hood if other racers are around, you must keep all that to your self. It's the drag racing way to keep the guy beside you mind out of the game and use that to your advantage. He's worried about what he is up against and not thinking about how to do the pass