Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-11-2019, 05:16 PM   #15
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Lol....yep read through all the heated threads....its v6 guys not the v8 guys stirring it up. Then they cry about v8 hostility when we reply. Things have been to quiet around here for a day or 2.
We all knew it was short lived. Maybe this one will get to 20 pages.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 06:18 PM   #16
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Quote:
Lol....yep read through all the heated threads....its v6 guys not the v8 guys stirring it up. Then they cry about v8 hostility when we reply. Things have been to quiet around here for a day or 2.
True dat on V8 ‘hostility.’ Reminds me a bit of the R vs D world we live in. And I presume that crosses the northern border too.
Old 06-11-2019, 06:55 PM   #17
Roader

Drives: Camaro
Chevy dealership had a price reduction on their camaros when he bought his. Just forgot to tell him it also came with 2 less cylinders
Roader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:16 PM   #18
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
im out of this one,but i think he knows this.however some of us bought our cars as practical daily drivers so the lack of cylinders is ok.we would also be the ones not claiming to "beat V8s".
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:34 PM   #19
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
im out of this one,but i think he knows this.however some of us bought our cars as practical daily drivers so the lack of cylinders is ok.we would also be the ones not claiming to "beat V8s".
Red for mayor
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 09:42 PM   #20
Roader

Drives: Camaro
Quote:
That’s why the wife had a v6. Was still a fun car to drive
Roader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:07 AM   #21
gringo
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro V6
Quote:
A daily to me would be a cheap Kia 4 door or something. I think the 5th gen Camaro, no matter what engine, is way too special to think of it as just a daily. At least in my opinion.

No, we don't beat V8's stock. However, it is nice to know that with some good bolt-ons, we can get awfully close in RWHP. With F.I., we can definitely beat some V8's. F.I. V6 members here have already proven that.
gringo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:22 AM   #22
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
A daily to me would be a cheap Kia 4 door or something. I think the 5th gen Camaro, no matter what engine, is way too special to think of it as just a daily. At least in my opinion.

No, we don't beat V8's stock. However, it is nice to know that with some good bolt-ons, we can get awfully close in RWHP. With F.I., we can definitely beat some V8's. F.I. V6 members here have already proven that.
Oh look......now you're here talking racing. Is rwhp the only thing you know to reference. What about torque.....gearing ? Stop using other people as examples for you're pathetic argument . Let's talk about what you have with you're car............................................... ..................ya that's about it.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:33 AM   #23
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Oh look......now you're here talking racing. Is rwhp the only thing you know to reference. What about torque.....gearing ? Stop using other people as examples for you're pathetic argument . Let's talk about what you have with you're car............................................... ..................ya that's about it.

I have some stuff on my car. Don't think you know what your talking about. Don't assume.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:41 AM   #24
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
I have some stuff on my car. Don't think you know what your talking about. Don't assume.
Oh...I'm not assuming. A catch can won't make you faster. Just looking at you're posts on racing or in reality anything car related has everybody knowing you know jack shit. You have nothing done. You talk because you can't do.... and again....that's not an assumption.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:23 AM   #25
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
Oh...I'm not assuming. A catch can won't make you faster. Just looking at you're posts on racing or in reality anything car related has everybody knowing you know jack shit. You have nothing done. You talk because you can't do.... and again....that's not an assumption.
Again, you're assuming. I have more than a catch can. You're trying too hard and looking like a retard in the process. Don't get a cardiac arrest. lol!
Old 06-12-2019, 08:30 AM   #26
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Again, you're assuming. I have more than a catch can. You're trying too hard and looking like a retard in the process. Don't get a cardiac arrest. lol!
I'm trying to hard? I could care less....you are the one telling everybody how fast you are. Your axleback offers no hp gains either. And those Pep Boys rear tires are not drag radials. So now you're modded? Perfect ....my callout still stands.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:51 AM   #27
gringo
Account Suspended

Quote:
I'm trying to hard? I could care less....you are the one telling everybody how fast you are. Your axleback offers no hp gains either. And those Pep Boys rear tires are not drag radials. So now you're modded? Perfect ....my callout still stands.
Where did I say in any of my posts about how fast I am? Where is it?

Pep boys rear tires? I think you should be on Comedy Central, you're really losing it now. Call out? lol! Big tough Mr. Internet guy. Forget Comedy Central, you should be on Howard Stern.
Old 06-12-2019, 12:08 PM   #28
Taylortoons

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
Too funny. You guys crack me up! Enjoy your Gen 5 no matter how many cylinders or hp!