Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-12-2019, 02:01 PM   #29
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by gringo View Post
Where did I say in any of my posts about how fast I am? Where is it?

Pep boys rear tires? I think you should be on Comedy Central, you're really losing it now. Call out? lol! Big tough Mr. Internet guy. Forget Comedy Central, you should be on Howard Stern.
Now you are using my material in your rebuttal ....haha. That's a wrap you're done. And we both know you wouldn't be saying any of the stuff your saying in this thread when you are standing in front of the person....right little fella ?
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 02:08 PM   #30
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylortoons View Post
Too funny. You guys crack me up! Enjoy your Gen 5 no matter how many cylinders or hp!
All except for dingle
Old 06-12-2019, 04:02 PM   #31
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
if i had to drive a kia,go ahead and shoot me now.there would be no reason to go on living.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:05 PM   #32
Aqua Blue RS/SS

Drives: ABM #93
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcoats1976 View Post
if i had to drive a kia,go ahead and shoot me now.there would be no reason to go on living.
With some of the logic going on around here, that Kia will probably blow the doors off your maro.
ABM #2399 2SS/RS:SOLD
ABM #93 2SS/RS Black Rally stripes, Titanium Interior 4,000 miles: GM GFX side skirts and diffuser waiting on paint, GM dovetail, GM heritage, RPI ZL1 style splitter.
‘87 IROC-Z Iroc blue. all original unmolested with 50K miles.
Aqua Blue RS/SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:15 PM   #33
redcoats1976

Drives: LT W/2LT,blue metallic
thats just wrong on so many levels.
redcoats1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:26 PM   #34
Moto-Mojo
Fast Cars and Old Guitars

Drives: 2015 2SS RS (L99, baby!)
Has anyone watched the Netflix series, “Fastest Car?” Sleepers vs ‘supercars’ in a docudrama type setting with a 4 position drag race at the end. Pretty entertaining if you can wait til the end. Some surprises. Some not so much. This thread (among many others) kinda reminds me of the gist of the show. Check it out. If you can break yourself away from C5
Old 06-12-2019, 05:29 PM   #35
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto-Mojo View Post
Has anyone watched the Netflix series, “Fastest Car?” Sleepers vs ‘supercars’ in a docudrama type setting with a 4 position drag race at the end. Pretty entertaining if you can wait til the end. Some surprises. Some not so much. This thread kinda reminds me of the gist of the show. Check it out. If you can break yourself away from C5
Big Booty Judy was the name of that 40s Dodge I think.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:30 PM   #36
Roader

Drives: Camaro
Why would you buy a Kia as a DD? The only reason I don’t daily my ss with more than enough rwhp (that’s how we’re judging now right?) to smoke you is I have two babies I need to put in car seats.
Roader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #37
davidscamaro

Drives: 2010 SS/RS M6 BIG cam
Quote:
Has anyone watched the Netflix series, “Fastest Car?” Sleepers vs ‘supercars’ in a docudrama type setting with a 4 position drag race at the end. Pretty entertaining if you can wait til the end. Some surprises. Some not so much. This thread (among many others) kinda reminds me of the gist of the show. Check it out. If you can break yourself away from C5

I watched it quite a while ago but did not the lambo win ? And it was his friends car that he borrowed? He had only few hours of seat time before the race
Old 06-12-2019, 07:05 PM   #38
Moto-Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidscamaro View Post
I watched it quite a while ago but did not the lambo win ? And it was his friends car that he borrowed? He had only few hours of seat time before the race
You're mixing up 2 Lambo's a bit. (so far, I'm on episode 5-8) The 'kid' photog who borrowed his Lambo won hands down. But yes, he had little time in it. The goofy attorney in his Lambo set his launch control for 4500pm, hit the gas early and forfeited the race. He had no idea what the launch control did. The tribute T-Bird won that one if I recall. Might be wrong.

Most who trash talk the supercar loudest seem to end up doing the stupidest shit. A dude in a 'sleeper' Pinto was doing a burnout and it was his clutch doing the smokin'.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:37 PM   #39
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
You're mixing up 2 Lambo's a bit. (so far, I'm on episode 5-8) The 'kid' photog who borrowed his Lambo won hands down. But yes, he had little time in it. The goofy attorney in his Lambo set his launch control for 4500pm, hit the gas early and forfeited the race. He had no idea what the launch control did. The tribute T-Bird won that one if I recall. Might be wrong.

Most who trash talk the supercar loudest seem to end up doing the stupidest shit. A dude in a 'sleeper' Pinto was doing a burnout and it was his clutch doing the smokin'.
Wasn't that the show with the female ferrari driver that was a racer?
Old 06-12-2019, 07:48 PM   #40
Moto-Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Wasn't that the show with the female ferrari driver that was a racer?
Could be. I have a few more to go. Haven't seen that in the first 5. I thought it was a 2019 series but could be wrong.
Old 06-12-2019, 07:59 PM   #41
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Quote:
Could be. I have a few more to go. Haven't seen that in the first 5. I thought it was a 2019 series but could be wrong.
Ok ....I won't spoil it for you. I binge watched it lol.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:32 PM   #42
Moto-Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Ok ....I won't spoil it for you. I binge watched it lol.
I figgered it was right up your alley! There were some real knuckleheads who thought a lot more of their cars than it could deliver. Hmm, why does that ring a bell?