Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 03-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #15
LIM3
it's mind bottling..

Drives: SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
They did, but it happened again. It's never ending I guess. I'm going to live with it for now until I can save up to get a different bumper. Maybe the ZL1 one or RideSkinz one. Figured I'd ask on here if someone close by would have theirs laying around and willing to sell, but not many people near me apparently haha. Had a few offers about 2 hrs away but they weren't black.

My cousin is actually going to fix it again for free, but said it's just going to happen again... :(

dang man i hope it gets fixed or find a new bumper
Old 03-14-2012, 08:26 PM   #16
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Drives: 2019 OC 1SS/1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by LIM3 View Post
dang man i hope it gets fixed or find a new bumper
Thanks dude. I appreciate it. Me too! It's definitely getting fixed to save me some money but once I pay my hood off it's either a new bumper or some new wheels & tires.
MackMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #17
ThrasherJP1984

Drives: 2011 CGM V6 Camaro
What i dont understand is all these people who are buying the ZL1 front end cant hook this guy up with a used bumper thats prolly gonna either get thrown away or sold off.. He is a fellow Camaro owner and right now his front end is broke. Instead of always trying to make a buck help a guy out. Just my two cents....
ThrasherJP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:06 PM   #18
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherJP1984 View Post
What i dont understand is all these people who are buying the ZL1 front end cant hook this guy up with a used bumper thats prolly gonna either get thrown away or sold off.. He is a fellow Camaro owner and right now his front end is broke. Instead of always trying to make a buck help a guy out. Just my two cents....
Not sure why I am going to reply to this crap, BUT if the bumper was "that important" then maybe the OP should stop buy mods and get a new bumper. Why should a person who purchased a new bumper just sacrifice it if the OP is not making sacrifices? I love it how people are so quick to spend other peoples money.

Oh and i'm a fellow Camaro owner and could use a rubber trunk mat, are you going to give me the one you have for sale?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209294

OP, this is really nothing against you, just had to reply to this post!

oh....just my 2 cents!
Old 03-15-2012, 03:52 PM   #19
ThrasherJP1984

Drives: 2011 CGM V6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Not sure why I am going to reply to this crap, BUT if the bumper was "that important" then maybe the OP should stop buy mods and get a new bumper. Why should a person who purchased a new bumper just sacrifice it if the OP is not making sacrifices? I love it how people are so quick to spend other peoples money.

Oh and i'm a fellow Camaro owner and could use a rubber trunk mat, are you going to give me the one you have for sale?
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=209294

OP, this is really nothing against you, just had to reply to this post!

oh....just my 2 cents!
The difference is that his bumper is broken. And if your just gonna throw the one you take off away why not just give it to a guy who needs one. Thats all I'm trying to say...I've been watching the sellers forum and there arent too many people selling the ones they take off....
ThrasherJP1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:14 PM   #20
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrasherJP1984 View Post
The difference is that his bumper is broken. And if your just gonna throw the one you take off away why not just give it to a guy who needs one. Thats all I'm trying to say...I've been watching the sellers forum and there arent too many people selling the ones they take off....
Not seeing your point!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

This is becoming a big situation haha. I honestly didn't realize the bumper was cracked again before I bought my new hood or I would have bought a new bumper. If all else fails I'll get it fixed and save up for a new one. No big deal. Just figured I would see if anyone was going to let theirs sit after upgrading and wanted to get rid of it.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #22
Chevrole+

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Not seeing your point!
Wat they're saying is that the op isn't asking for something to make his camaro better, rather trying to fix what's broken...not really asking for a free mod, but a free fix so they don't look like an idiot driving around with a broken bumper...no offense. And I'm neutral on this. Both arguments have valid points. Yes, you're not supposed to ask for free handouts, but I doubt someone is going to even realize someone is looking for a stock bumper..

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.011041,-84.370661
Sidewayz...ALWAYZ
Chevrole+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #23
MackMan
Camaro CRAZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevrole+ View Post
Wat they're saying is that the op isn't asking for something to make his camaro better, rather trying to fix what's broken...not really asking for a free mod, but a free fix so they don't look like an idiot driving around with a broken bumper...no offense. And I'm neutral on this. Both arguments have valid points. Yes, you're not supposed to ask for free handouts, but I doubt someone is going to even realize someone is looking for a stock bumper..

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.011041,-84.370661
Sidewayz...ALWAYZ
Thanks for that man. That's exactly what I was going for.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43 PM   #24
Chevrole+

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackMan View Post
Thanks for that man. That's exactly what I was going for.
No problem..been there

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.011122,-84.370226
Sidewayz...ALWAYZ
Chevrole+ is offline   Reply With Quote