Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-27-2014, 02:38 AM   #15
canecorso69
run ur car not ur mouth

Drives: 2013 1LE
Holy cow you guys analyzed the crap outta this. My brain hurts now lol.
canecorso69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 04:39 AM   #16
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Wow. The owner of the mini van is seriously asking for trouble. I could see the owner of the camaro losing his sh*t if he seen this while paying for his gas.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:23 AM   #17
PonyKiller74

Drives: 2012 Triple Black ZL1 M6
Send a message via AIM to PonyKiller74 Send a message via Yahoo to PonyKiller74
Especially if he was near or touching his a$$ to my car......... I would have had some choice words with this fella
CenterForce DYAD Dual Disc Clutch, JDP stage 2 Clutch Reservoir, Rotofab CF CAI with Big Gulp and WW Reservoir Relocate, Stainess Works LT Headers and Retro Cat-Back with Cat Delete, MGW ST Shifter with custom Knob, CF Tail light Bezels, more to come...
Build Thread for my Z is in the works.....
PonyKiller74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 05:31 AM   #18
trashmanssd

Drives: Black 14 2SS/1LE/RS 14 Tundra
Probably has a work fuel card and was putting both his car on one slip to get free gas for his wifes car.
trashmanssd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:09 AM   #19
MDcarnut

Drives: 2013 IOM 2LT RS
No matter the situation, no matter the circumstances...if a dude is driving a minivan, he's wrong.
MDcarnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #20
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
you guys apparently have way too much stress going on. I have accepted that there are many people that are "just in a hurry to get somewhere", and they will drive like a nut, pull stuff like this or just not appear to give a crap about other people. I usually just shake my head at them and move along. As long as he has not damaged anything or interferred with my life, I can let it go.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 06:43 AM   #21
ZED SLED

Drives: 2017 Mosaic Bk ZL1 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDcarnut View Post
No matter the situation, no matter the circumstances...if a dude is driving a minivan, he's wrong.
Lol, best post yet.

ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:18 AM   #22
DRKS1D3

Drives: '17 Corvette Grand Sport M7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverlsinva View Post
Actually the Camaro is in the wrong if your not pumping gas don't use the space as a parking spot cause I know most gas stations have parking spots for you to park in when your not there buying gas. Im not gonna judge without a lil context to the picture there.
Exactly. I don't know the story, but this is a possibility.

**SOLD**2011 TRIPLE BLACK SS CONVERTIBLE--6 SPEED MANUAL, MANY MODS, 455 RWHP/435 RWTQ

DAD'S RIDE: 2012 ZL1 #1866--BLACK, 6 SPEED MANUAL, EXPOSED CF HOOD, POLISHED WHEELS, SUNROOF, ROTO-FAB INTAKE

"Silly Americans, taking from the rich and giving to the poor only works in fairy tales. Success is earned here!".
DRKS1D3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:31 AM   #23
jvoisel

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
I'll go with he filled up his car and then filled up the wife's

Fuel Perks.. Up to 20 gallons, which the Camaro won't hold..
Old 03-27-2014, 07:48 AM   #24
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Machine View Post
Like others said maybe to Camaro owner paid cash and most of the stations now are either prepay or credit.
Even at a prepay station, you'll have to go back inside to get your change from a fill-up. And unless you're that short on cash or in a huge hurry, why would you get less than a fill?

Not a problem in NJ, though . . . no self-service means that the Mr. Minivan in Post #1 wouldn't get away with what he's doing nearly as easily (and his obvious lack of consideration for other vehicles really isn't all that surprising).

Norm
Norm Peterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 07:51 AM   #25
LBreezie

Drives: 2012 Camaro 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaniak View Post
This happened to me I went to pay cash for my gas because its cheaper to pay in cash and bam my spot was taken the guy at the gas station tried to tell the other guy it was in use and to go to another one but he keep on pumping my gas.. with my money.. It was a very interesting day.
I would've called police, thats theft.
LBreezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:02 AM   #26
angryv6
Lake Erie Monster

Drives: 02 Hyundai Santa Fe and 13 300
Mini van guy wouldn't have done this if there was a passenger in the car. When is it not ok to get chips or a freaking drink while purchasing gas? If that guy got slugged for being an asshat it would serve him right. No one is more important than the next guy unless he's a heart surgeon and was called in for an emergency surgery.
Old 03-27-2014, 08:09 AM   #27
Xp0gam3r

Drives: '15 2SS 1LE; '10 2LT RS
Camaro Owner Story [from reddit/imgur]

Summary:
"I went inside to prepay for gas, I was only in there for about 2 minutes (waiting in line to pay), when suddenly this Dbag appears."

Full Story:

"Here is the entire event. hopefully this gets seen. I didn't post this image to get hate on the guy, or me. More to laugh at the situation, that's why i posted it under the funny section. He did pretty much ruin my day, and once i got home after telling my friends, we all laughed at what had occurred.

I just moved to the area not even month ago, recently i took my car to get some much needed work and i picked it up from the dealership today. I was excited to have my car back, and i needed to pump some gas on my way home. I had a gift card that i received for moving into my new apartment, so i figured i'd use up the remainder at the gas station (I normally use my debit or credit card anyway) I swiped the gift card at the pump and the pump prompted me to go inside and see an attendant. I went inside and was 3rd in line, i didn't stop to get any snacks or go to the bathroom. straight to pay for my gas. Once it was my turn to pay (after waiting in line for literally no longer than 2 minutes), the attendant said my pump was busy. I was confused, maybe i gave her the wrong pump number. Nope, i turned around and there was this guy. I walked out and said "WTF are you doing?" He said "i didn't know what you were doing" in a very loud tone as if he was yelling at me like my dad, i walked away while saying "You're a really nice guy, suppppper nice guy!" Even the woman behind me in line went out to pump her gas and was yelling at the man as well. I got back in line so i can hopefully pay for my gas once he was done with his. I didn't throw any fists, despite the urge to, but i saw he was older and didn't want it to reflect badly on me.

I was more surprised that in the 2 minutes that i went inside, he did that. I waited my turn for the pump, as a civilized person would and does. And if the man would have said, "Hey buddy, sorry i'm in a hurry and didn't know where you were or how long you'd be", i would have looked the other way, but when rude people respond like they didn't give a shit about you, it offends me cus i don't do that to people. And if anyone from East Coast has been to a Wawa or Sheetz gas station, you know there are people who pretty much do their daily shopping there, and leave their car at the pump while they're inside. So i know what it's like to wait for a free pump, and this guy did not wait, not even a bit. And that part that got to me the most, it's that he pulled up with the intention to be rude."
Xp0gam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:17 AM   #28
JAX CAMARO

Drives: orange 2011 2SS/RS
Too many questions, to get the real picture but either way fail on that park job
ARH 1 7/8" Headers W/HFC, GM Performance Exhaust / K&N Typhoon CAI, Comp Custom Grind Dominator 3 Cam, Pioneer Dual Valve Springs, Trickflow Push rods, IWIS Timing Chain, Rapid Motorsports Tune, 496 RWHP
JAX CAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote