Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 09-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #1009
ssmike
BL1ZZRD

Drives: '16 Camaro 2SS, '20 Equinox Redline
Code word "Elk Run" was a blast! Chris and I had a great time! The weather was good, the Camaros were great, the company was even better, and we saw plenty of wildlife, Elk that is! Thank you Polaris Man for putting it all together and leading the way! It was good to see everyone and meet some new folks also!
Attached Images

ssmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:25 PM   #1010
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
some accessories from my 2010 camaro for sale
I have 2 Camaro SS license plate frames, chrome. $30 for both see picture, both are the same, no caps or screws.

I have a rear seat camaro cup holder, black plastic. nice piece works well $35 Barely used.

OEM GM car cover, black stripes, grey cover, only used indoors comes wth carry bag also. $175

set of GM OEM wheel locks $35

I think that is all I have right now, if I find more I will update. Willing to ship if you have paypal, buyer covers shipping
prices are somewhat firm but willing to hear offers that are reasonable.

****Please message me direct, I dont always get the notifications from the threads, if you message me direct I get an email"****

Located in Western Pa, cash and carry is perfect or willing to ship any where in the lower 48. Possibly canada or HI or AK but please message me for info on those locations.
Attached Images

nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:38 PM   #1011
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
Just wanted to say thank you to the great guys I have met through here and in the club. its been a fun ride. As I move on to some other endeavors in the car world just wanted to take a minute and thank you.

The camaro is still in my possession but will be gone as soon as the new truck comes in as it will be traded. I truly hope it goes to a good home. its been a fun car. but a 55 has already been found so time to stop settling and make things happen

I wish you all the best and to those I know closely please keep in touch, Ill probably swing through here on occasion just to keep up on some meets to possibly swing by for ect.
Not sure on what I intend to do with the facebook page though. Probably just leaving that to Bill to manage. This club was his baby and I thank him for bringing me in, for the friendship and for trusting me to over look things while he handled his business

take care and best wishes
Tony
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2014, 12:32 AM   #1012
sappy

Drives: white 2011 1lt
whats up guys.

just joined up! i am in the navy so currently out of the state. deciding to join up now as my enlistment is ending at the end of this year and im coming home. rolled around with these Seattle guys for awhile but i know that the home state does it better.. see you all soon.
sappy is offline   Reply With Quote