Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Pay It Forward and Free Give Aways

Old 09-02-2023, 02:48 PM   #1
Buddyginger
1st gear and floor it!

Drives: Rally Yellow 2013 1SS
Stock SS Parts

I upgraded the suspension several years ago. Held onto the stock parts we removed, thinking I would use as a backup if needed. Looking to get these items out of the garage.

I have the SS rocker panels up for grabs. They are painted rally yellow and I do not have many of the remaining clips for them. So you would need to buy some.

I also have the stock SS struts/springs and front/rear anti roll bars. All of the bolts and screws are in one big box along with stock control arms and what not. Basically, all stock parts replaced by the Detroit speed/bmr/D2 parts I put on.

I live in the Clarksville TN area. Not looking to ship and hoping someone local could grab.
Old 11-14-2023, 12:37 PM   #2
Ryand831

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
Do you still have the stock front coil springs?? im interested if so! text me if easier 301-944-4265
Ryand831 is offline   Reply With Quote