Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-14-2019, 04:49 PM   #1
grandpamike

Drives: 2014 2lt rs
2014 2LT/RS for sale $16800

this is a 2LT/RS camaro. the car is loaded with every option except a sunroof. New clutch installed on 2/13/2018. The new clutch has about 17,000 miles on it. I have won two awards at car shows with this car so far this spring/summer. there are many upgrades on this car. wider wheels and tires. Wheels and tires were purchased in March of 2018. It has slotted and drilled rotors, Heads up display, heated seats. I updated the Navigation about 6 months ago. It has sequential tail lights that I put on about 6 months ago. there are many additions to this car. I have babied this car, it is a blast to drive, the main reason I am selling it is because I will be commuting into Atlanta and can't handle the manual in traffic everyday. I changed the transmission and differential fluids with royal purple fluids. It also has the dual mode exhaust wich was an expensive option. look at the pictures to see all the upgrades. I put a picture of the Kelly blue book value for this car. if you add everything I have done, the car is worth well over $20,000.00! I also have all of the original parts if you want to put it back to original. I also have two extra Nitto Motivo tires, these tires are brand new.the price is right for this car. it needs nothing.
Attached Images

grandpamike is offline   Reply With Quote