Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > International Regions > Europe

Old 03-01-2015, 04:30 AM   #29
jsd

Drives: 2012 ZL 1 #370
Hi guys

I know, maybe its to late for my statement

The most thing, then i read here are just bul...... Sorry guys

I try to explain. I live in switzerland and we have one of the strongest and stupidest laws for all about car, loudness, co2 and other stupid things.

I have imported myself the first two cars from usa to switzerland. An viper and my first camaro ss 2011. i have a little bit knowledge how to do it. Im not proffesional importsman. Just for me.

The viper i imported in 2006, the camaro in 2011. the laws have changed extreme. But its not a big thing and its not a big problem.

Now. When you move from usa to an other land you can take your car with you without all the fu.... Problems. In switzerlande you dont need to pay all the taxes, you dont need to make all the changes on your. The hold stupid strong kontroll you dont have to do it. When you take your car with you, is it in an other category. Its not egal with the new imported cars from carsalers. Its your car, which comed with you.

I am sure in french its not otherwise. I know this things, because my brother will move back from dubai to switzerland and will take all his cars with him. Dubai cars have nothinh to do with emissions or something else. Its also declarated like this. The us cars, which come from us, are declarated as very clean emissions.

For you when you dont move again, you just need to inform you. Maybe on the embassy.

Regards
jsd is offline   Reply With Quote