Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2014, 10:56 AM   #15
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
I see nothing wrong with taking 2 spots, if he was in the back of the parking lot, like you were. unless it was just a really packed lot.
Old 09-02-2014, 10:58 AM   #16
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
I see nothing wrong with taking 2 spots, if he was in the back of the parking lot, like you were. unless it was just a really packed lot.
The lot was pretty full, probably only about 20 spots open when I got there in a lot that probably holds 250 or so, without having to move to the next door Target parking
Old 09-02-2014, 11:00 AM   #17
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingSpeed View Post
Oh my goooood who gives a shit if someone takes two spots. Mind your own damn business and don't key anyone's car.
Mad you beat me to saying this ^^^

Mind your own ________ business! If he wanted to take two spots and it didnt stop you or anyone else from finding a closer spot then who cares?!

You're lucky you didn't roll up on the wrong person while trying to tell them how to park. There are too many people these days who would pull you out of your car and teach you how to mind your business since you seem to not be able to.
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:01 AM   #18
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
At the back of the parking lot who gives a crap, but if it was near the front where most people choose to park then its a problem. Just get some of those business cards made that just says "thanks for parking like an ass and be thankful all I left was this card", leave one stuck in the crack between drivers window and the weatherstrip just above the door handle.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:01 AM   #19
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
The lot was pretty full, probably only about 20 spots open when I got there in a lot that probably holds 250 or so, without having to move to the next door Target parking
figured a book store would be a dying breed. with all this new tech and all. best buy must have been sharing the same lot
Old 09-02-2014, 11:01 AM   #20
pistol_pete

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2SS 1LE
You key my car and I will stomp your head out.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:02 AM   #21
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
So yesterday I parked, as usual, at the back of the parking lot to get something from Barnes & Noble. On the way I out, I notice another Black Camaro, either 2014 or 2015, has parked right behind me. Once I get closer, I realize it's taking up two spots and was definitely on purpose. I'm about to leave when I notice the lights flash as if he's unlocking it, and sure enough he's walking towards the car with his girlfriend... young guy maybe early 20s

I roll down the window as I drive around and tell him that's an easy way to get your scratched. He asks why, as if he doesn't realize what he's done... so I tell him again, taking up two spots is the fastest way to getting your car keyed. He denies it, saying nobody does stuff like that... then I say quiet bluntly... "If it hadn't been another Camaro and you hadn't been here so quick I probably would have keyed all the way from your trunklid to the hood covering everything in one big nasty scratch" and take off. He looks at his car like he's considering it, and then I notice him walk all around it making sure I didn't scratch it

sorry no pics since it would have been weird after he showed up. It was definitely the cheap model though, a 1LS with cheap rims and no spoiler, non-RS everything

If someone HAD decided to scratch his car for parking like a douche, they might have scratched my car too, just because it's another Camaro and they might assume we came together... Hope he gets a big birdshit stain later

by the way, since none of you seem to realize it, I wouldn't have scratched a car for it regardless. Worst I have done is leave a not letting them know they were a douche
Where ever and however I park is my business and my risk. Your not the parking lot Police, had you told me something like that in the parking lot, you would be at the dentist this morning.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:04 AM   #22
Jayhawk

Drives: Black 2013 1LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muscle Car Memories View Post
Where ever and however I park is my business and my risk. Your not the parking lot Police, had you told me something like that in the parking lot, you would be at the dentist this morning.
Really? You would punch someone for telling you how not to park. You would be going to jail my friend.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:04 AM   #23
CamaroIOM12
Jim

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro Convertible
Quote:
:l aughabove:
Old 09-02-2014, 11:06 AM   #24
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Don't be surprised if you find your camaro in 2-4 parking spots with 2-4 huge scratches from some guy's keys who had to park across the street just to get a book because of you
Old 09-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #25
ytown87

Drives: C6 Corvette
Quote:
I roll down the window as I drive around and tell him that's an easy way to get your scratched. He asks why, as if he doesn't realize what he's done... so I tell him again, taking up two spots is the fastest way to getting your car keyed.
If me...

Gets close to self proclaimed parking lot enforcement guys car. Acts like I dont hear what hes saying. Gets close to car so he can repeat. Slowly pulls key out of pocked and places on door. Lets him drive off and key his own car
2008 C6 m6. Carbon creations front/rear carbon fiber wodebody fenders. Carbon fiber hood carbon fiber roof hoop carbon fiber zr1 extreme spoiler. NW 102mm tb. Ported intake manifold. Cometic .040 head gaskets. LG motorsports G6x3 cam. DSX flex fuel sensor. AEM methanol kit. Z06 brakes. Ebiach sway bars. ZR1 rep wheels and Nitto Invo tires. Monster stage 3 twin disc clutch. MGW short shifter. Corbeau race seats. Gforce race harnesses. SLP loudmouth 2 mufflers. Carbon fiber exhaust tips. RPM stage 4 transmission and Stage 3 rear diff. 3.73 gears. Vararam cai. Kooks 1 7/8 headers and x-pipe.
Old 09-02-2014, 11:08 AM   #26
Jayhawk

Drives: Black 2013 1LS
Quote:
Don't be surprised if you find your camaro in 2-4 parking spots with 2-4 huge scratches from some guy's keys who had to park across the street just to get a book because of you
Too funny!!!
Old 09-02-2014, 11:10 AM   #27
Ringo64
Forever Pontiac

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS
The dbag in this case if you key'd his car would be you. I have no problem with people taking 2 spots at the back of a parking lot that is not busy and they will only be a few minutes. Once it starts getting busy though...
Old 09-02-2014, 11:12 AM   #28
Muscle Car Memories

Drives: 2015 Camaro 1SS,6 Speed,NPP Exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawk View Post
Really? You would punch someone for telling you how not to park. You would be going to jail my friend.
Yes. Really.
Closed Thread