Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 03-28-2012, 11:39 AM   #99
Nytemare
Quick 6

Drives: 2010 camaro ls v6
Send a message via Yahoo to Nytemare
:slice:
Old 03-28-2012, 12:11 PM   #100
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolgripcopo1 View Post
Then doin't use them. Can you tell me what the times are for the RX.vortech v6 suppercharger are. Because when RX. showed the 40sec video with the loose screw, I doin't think you heard it at first, But at that time everone went WOW!!!. Im just saying.
The point is Tracy didn't come in here and make a great big post that he was going to build a system that would blow everyone elses system out of the water... or post that he was going to build it in two weeks... he didn't post wild claims... he didn't do all that and then JUST DISAPPEAR! How many companies have come in here, made big claims and then they simply just disappear, never to be heard from again? Tracy had always been incredibly transparent and is constantly posting here... That is what I see as the major differences..
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #101
pistolgripcopo1
pistolgripcopo1

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Carbon fiber gray
Look threader tebynum, came into the forum with some information. Thats all. Just like everyone else does, With their differn't mods. Not IPF. So whats the differance, Knowlage is good. Its good for everyone. Thats all.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:39 PM   #102
jhyland87

Drives: 2011 2ss rs, black
Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
The sounds...blower & exhaust:

=
Sounds like a honda..
jhyland87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:56 PM   #103
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
I'm not down on IPF Im sure they're collective heart is in the right place. I think they got to a point where they thought they were super close to having their system all dialed in and that's when things went a little sideways for them. I think they mistakenly counted their chickens before they hatched.

Screamin has remained a loyal friend to this forum even after he sold his Camaro and just expects what I think a lot of us expect. And that is for people and vendors on here to keep it real. No BS. I respect that a lot.

Tracy has done this long enough to know that you're always better off under promising and over delivering. He simply has not come on here promising this and that like so many others have. I've been on this forum for over 2 years and have seen them come and go and crash and burn. So far all Tracy has promised is to build a TT, T and a SC kit that work reliably. He didn't set a time frame. Going off of what has transpired so far I'd say he's about 98% there. Closer than anyone else out there. He wants his products to be right. He continues to keep this community abreast of what he's doing where he's at in the process. While IPF has left the building. Largely because he hasn't promised the world in a specific time frame and now has to be embarrassed about his ingnorance and naïveté.

That's the difference. And it's a big one. I do hope IPF can get their system sorted out and successfully bring it to market. We all win if they do so with integrity.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:00 PM   #104
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Jhyland, O RLY? Does everything not firing 8 cylinders sound like a Honda to you. Pass the crack pipe cuz it sounds nothing like a Honda.
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:53 PM   #105
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhyland87 View Post
Sounds like a honda..
Old 03-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #106
Ramsey
Ramsey

Drives: 2011 1LT IOM
I sense an outbreak of heavy bickering & heated arguments approaching...
Ramsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #107
pistolgripcopo1
pistolgripcopo1

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Carbon fiber gray
I doin't think any co. made promises to any one. IPF, RX.as well. They use terms like, hope to be done next week or should be able to if the weather, or shooting for christmas. or if I can get a dyno, or had to go to camarofest, or a car show, or the drags. The point is, The only numbers ugh. other then time slips are from IPF. posted by a driver of a V6 camaro who past on some information that I think is useful. Now that we know Tracys bio. We can all appreshate and admire his good work, And the excelent products RX. puts out. But the sit is still about information.
Old 03-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #108
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsey View Post
I sense an outbreak of heavy bickering & heated arguments approaching...
naw... not even close....

scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #109
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
^ love the video screamin lmao
Old 03-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #110
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolgripcopo1 View Post
I doin't think any co. made promises to any one. IPF, RX.as well. They use terms like, hope to be done next week or should be able to if the weather, or shooting for christmas. or if I can get a dyno, or had to go to camarofest, or a car show, or the drags. The point is, The only numbers ugh. other then time slips are from IPF. posted by a driver of a V6 camaro who past on some information that I think is useful. Now that we know Tracys bio. We can all appreshate and admire his good work, And the excelent products RX. puts out. But the sit is still about information.
"Smoke" the member that owns the rx supercharger will post dyno info. Give him some time to show the results. Remember some of us have a life and some thing are precedent over getting a dyno done. One thing i do love is the recent love us v6 owners have been getting. Not being rude but can i ask you what your interest is in the v6? Just wondering because it says you drive a ss.
Old 03-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #111
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
"Smoke" the member that owns the rx supercharger will post dyno info. Give him some time to show the results. Remember some of us have a life and some thing are precedent over getting a dyno done. One thing i do love is the recent love us v6 owners have been getting. Not being rude but can i ask you what your interest is in the v6? Just wondering because it says you drive a ss.
He's trolling that's the issue. And a rep or has some kind of ties to IPF ! Get a life man, you have posted in ALL the SC thread in the V6 section. And the owner of the IPF V6 didn't post any numbers IPF did. SO get your facts right !
Old 03-29-2012, 12:14 AM   #112
JustFresh

Drives: 2011 1LT RS M6 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
He's trolling that's the issue. And a rep or has some kind of ties to IPF ! Get a life man, you have posted in ALL the SC thread in the V6 section. And the owner of the IPF V6 didn't post any numbers IPF did. SO get your facts right !
Plus he drives a Carbon fiber gray SS which to my knowledge isn't an actual color

and can't spell.....sorry to get off topic but i can't stand haters who don't spell check first before ranting.... i'm thinking he is very young due to the repetitive trolling and use of "lol"

// plus all the important topics were neatly organized at the top of this FI section and now I have to look for the threads :(

I'm sure IPF has a viable supercharger setup that will eventually come to fruition however in the meantime Rx seems to be doing things the right way, no hype (other than our own excitement) and the customers that have had the privilege of having one of his FI systems installed on their cars seem to be extremely happy with the end result!

Last edited by JustFresh; 03-30-2012 at 01:30 AM.
JustFresh is offline   Reply With Quote